Stay Trump Stay

by Vanderhoven7 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vanderhoven7
  • shepherdless
    shepherdless

When that video of Melanie Trump was shown here, the camera was panned back, so you could see the teleprompters.

Perhaps that was unfair, but it gave the speech quite a different vibe. She would look straight at one teleprompter and read for a bit, then turn to look straight at another teleprompter and read a bit more, etc.

• alanv
    alanv

Over here in the UK we are totally disgusted at the scenes we saw a week ago of the violence and rebellion by Trump worshipers. The sooner he goes the better and he should never stand for office again. He lost the election, he needs to get over it, just as every other democratic country does when they have a change in government.

• menrov
    menrov

I do not understand this idolatry of Trump. Regardless whether you agree with his views on how a country should be run, one must realize that many of his actions or words, resulted in more separation of people and for some even meant that violence is ok to achieve your goal, though he might claim he did not directly say that.

Why are supporters of Trump not honest to themselves and admit that Trump (at times) did not act as a president for all Americans. It does not mean you suddenly are not a supporter anymore. I support a sports team (football) If they performed badly, I will admit and acknowledge that. And hope next time they will perform better.

It sometimes looks like PIMI JW's. They also cannot believe their leaders have done wrong things. They accept all that their leaders do and say, will defend it to anyone who challenges them and will blame anyone who disagrees with them as "false opponents".

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I think the problem is twofold.

Misinformation on social media...anti vax, conspiracy theories and the religious extremists who claim (lied)God told them Trump will win.😒

AND a press that compounds all this with a blatant left wing bias.(I'm left wing by the way and it even annoys ME as Ive always had a strong sense of fair play ) So some supporters see him as a victim of some nefarious globalist deep something or other who knows rather than what's really happening also. A combination of a huge swathe of American youngsters attending university and so more educated folks than ever before (whether you find what they learn Marxist or not) and certain underprivileged groups finding their voice. And then add a pandemic😒

And of course all this list plays out on so many platforms which exacerbates it all in our minds.

• Simon
    Simon

Obama gave speeches that had direct links to assassination of police officers.

The difference is that he has a fawning media who turned a blind eye to his crimes and misdemeanours. Black / democrat privilege - if you have it you can drone-strike any number of weddings and US citizens with impunity and try to undermine elections without anyone batting an eye, in fact, they'll blame the person you are running against for it all!

But at the end of the day, I'd rather have Melania on my arm than that fugly Michelle, so I think Trump will be fine.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

The " not for Americans" brought jobs back, quit catering to mass immigration, recognized the military as a fighting force-not a place to get your weewee cut off....on and on.

Despite the news reports he was not a white supremacist. His decried sexploits are the same as the ones held in esteem when done by athletes and actors of color.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If you think Trump “worshippers” were responsible for what happened then you don’t have all the facts. That vast majority of the crowd did nothing but show up to protest.

There are hundreds of videos taken by people who were there ( and did NOT act violently ) of Trump supporter physically stopping ANTIFA members who infiltrated the crowd from breaking windows and destroying property. Have you watched any of these videos?

ANTIFA orchestrated their mayhem via 8chan and other platforms. They came into DC by bus and did what they are paid to do. Yes, paid to do. Lots of proof on that one. Democrats bail those guys out of jail on a regular basis.

If someone came on this forum and said that everyone who attended a black lives matter protest was guilty of the same crimes as the relatively few individuals who instigated the violence, they would be roasted.

I agree 100% that the media is a big big problem at this point in time. They need to be knocked down a few notches for sure.

We have a multi-faceted problem, so there is no easy solution. One thing is certain, anyone who actually wants things to get better has to care about what is actually true. They have to be willing to put forth the effort in that pursuit. No one can be forced to do that, and until we have enough people willing to do that we will have ignorance, and laziness, and people who would rather sit on their couch and absorb the Legacy News drivel.

Remaining ignorant is the easy path. You get to make blanket/sweeping statements and black and white judgment calls and appear as if you know what you’re talking about as you virtue signal through your day.

DD

• Boomer
    Boomer
    Menrov
    Why are supporters of Trump not honest to themselves and admit that Trump (at times) did not act as a president for all Americans. It does not mean you suddenly are not a supporter anymore. I support a sports team (football) If they performed badly, I will admit and acknowledge that. And hope next time they will perform better.
    It sometimes looks like PIMI JW's. They also cannot believe their leaders have done wrong things. They accept all that their leaders do and say, will defend it to anyone who challenges them and will blame anyone who disagrees with them as "false opponents".

You said it perfectly Menrov.

The Republican party still has a bright future if they follow this brave ladies path.

https://www.facebook.com/NBCLA/videos/229121232082028/

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

“It sometimes looks like PIMI JW's. They also cannot believe their leaders have done wrong things. They accept all that their leaders do and say, will defend it to anyone who challenges them and will blame anyone who disagrees with them as "false opponents".

This holds true for anyone possessed by an Ideology, Right or Left..

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit