2015-11/3/BOE! New Literature Delivery Schedule!

by Atlantis 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

What country is this for? It's not the US.

Britain/UK

Doc

• cognac
    cognac
    Cognac and others have said: they are in trouble and need to do more... Im starting to believe

Just quoting, no further comment... 😂😂😂

• wisdomfrombelow
    wisdomfrombelow

As I read the letter, it says "each Cong will receive ONE issue of the Public WT; ONE issue of the Awake; TWO issues of the Study WT; TWO issues of the KM"; along with their literature order.

Let me explain how i read it, each delivery contains literature for 2 months. They are detailing what types of literature appear in the shipment now how many are shipped. So they will get supplies to last for 2 months instead of one moth.

• sir82
    sir82
    I.e., each congregation will receive hundreds of copies of one issue of the public WT, etc..
  • St George of England
    St George of England

You offer the WT in January and the Awake in February.

The magazines are printed BIMONTHLY, only 6 WT's and 6 Awakes per year.

George

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Let me explain how i read it, each delivery contains literature for 2 months. They are detailing what types of literature appear in the shipment now how many are shipped. So they will get supplies to last for 2 months instead of one moth.

Wisdom, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Doc

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    So people would give out the WT in jan and when they ran out they could use any old books and mags that they had
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    More and more cost-cutting all the time. Running like scared.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It was such a huge thing when the magazine size was reduced...now most witnesses don't even bat an eye at the halving of issues!

They could rename the magazines, or paint every hall bright pink, or ask everyone to stand on their heads in the hall....and everyone would just do it....

• kairos
    kairos

I really think the ORG is in financial free fall.

As soon as the KH's hit the market and start selling, "Then we will know"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit