2015-11/3/BOE! New Literature Delivery Schedule!

by Atlantis 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis
    2015/11/3/BOE
    Re: New Schedule for Delivery of Magazines and Literature
    Click the green download button.
    WTUnderground!
  • pixel
    pixel
    What a mess. Thanks for sharing.
  • Gayle
    Gayle
    So literature deliveries to be every 8 weeks instead of every 4 weeks. So if they run out of literature short of the 8 weeks, then no literature till next run.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

Thank you!

Mirror

More Mirrors

So, did they fire half of the truck drivers?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Wouldn't this also indicate reducing the number of truck drivers from what they had before? Are some of their truck drivers now looking for another job?

WTUnderground!

• Warwickslave
    Warwickslave
    They haven't had truck drivers for a long time I'm not sure about Britain. That's more cutbacks in the shipping department.
  • Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

They sure are emphasizing cost and that this is going to be saving costs.

And that they do not want any "wasting of our precious literature."

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    And the hits keep coming.... Cognac and others have said: they are in trouble and need to do more... Im starting to believe
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

As I read the letter, it says "each Cong will receive ONE issue of the Public WT; ONE issue of the Awake; TWO issues of the Study WT; TWO issues of the KM"; along with their literature order.

Can that be right?

How will they be able to offer ANY mags in FS if only receiving ONE copy of each?

Do they really expect every "interested person" to go to the Borg Website and download the WT and Awake rags?

THIS is the most astonishing info I've seen.

Doc

• sir82
    sir82

I'm blocked from reaching that site due to firewall, so can't see the letter.

What country is this for? It's not the US.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit