And finally I'm out

by Skepsis 20 Replies latest jw friends

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I remember you. I'm so happy to hear from you. I'm so glad that you have your life for yourself. Please keep us posted, don't go crazy, and keep making every decision to your best interest and benefit.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I know nothing about my new or my old congregation. I have a new job and a new life in a new country. Had to do a lot of things so had no time to think about JWs. Looking back, it has been the best decision I could have taken.

Bravo , I`m happy for you to do this when your 30 ,you have a real life ahead of you not one based on wishful thinking or a false doctrine.

Take care

• carla
    carla

Congratulations!! wishing you a bright and happy future.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Nothing tastes better than Freedom. I am an Ex JW and relishing every moment of life, to be free from a cult. Looking back I can only laugh at how silly my beliefs were, once. You too would experience the same.

Wishing all the best.

• Outahere
    Outahere

Nice work Skepsis! I hope you enjoy your new life!

• Skepsis
    Skepsis

Thank you. My life after being a JW is work, saving for the future, care for the people I love... Well, actually it's nothing similar to how Witnesses try to describe it (heavy drinking, immoral life...).

The only thing I regret is not having done it 5 years ago or 10. But it's never late.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Congrats on the perfect fade!

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Congrats Skepsis, you did the right thing! I think most here will feel the same about why they didn't leave the Borg earlier (that includes me).

Sure, life has its problems but getting rid of all those crazy WT restrictions and obligations is a HUGE improvement. So glad you are enjoying your freedom now.

And... again the Borg looses an apointed brother! Congregations must feel the pressure as more and more MS/elders are falling away because of TTATT/"apostate lies", adultery, age and (mental) health problems... what a painful trend for the WT! If only the GB would reckognise where they've saddened the holy spirit and put themselves on a slippery edge... god are they stubborn and self-righteous!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Skepsis well done! You really got out of your comfort zone even moving to another country! Yes it's scary wondering what's out there in the world but it's just ordinary people living their lives. Congratulations and have a great life.

• Onager
    Onager

Hurrah!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit