Are we sure that there aren't more 'compound'-ish structures?

by BlackSwan of Memphis 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Wasn't sure where to put this but ....

So Mr BSOM and I got to talking and we got to wondering if there aren't other compound like buildings being structured, or if assembly halls have been built with greater living quarters?

The entirety of this situation is really beginning to shape up like the Davidians or Jim Jones. But obviously they can't fit 7m into that compound, however, (edit>) if assembly halls were built with basements that have room for several hundred, or if other places have been obtained then... well you have it set up just right.

Just pass the kool aid.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Every Bethel is a cult compound.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

well, I realize that, but even say NY isn't big enough to take in all the jDubs from the US. Kwim?
    So I have to wonder if there are smaller locations or plans. See what I'm saying?

• sir82
    sir82

So you're asking if the 30 or 40 US assembly halls have enough bunker room to house 1.2 million+ US JWs?.

Um, no.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

no, I said is it possible there is
    a) more than meets the eye to these things
    b) other places that they have in mind for either being built or have been built

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Was going to edit my above post but thought this would get lost...
    I thought it was interesting that the bunker video depicted the bro/sis as being holed up in a hidden basement. They communicated through secret knocks. It was apparent that it was an underground area when they heard the noises up above. However, when the others came to the door it appears they came through a different way to get to the door.

It's interesting that they have this depicted this way. At first I thought, that's just 'imagery', however, I don't think they do anything 'by accident'. Things are calculated pretty well.
    However, no, the Bethels are not large enough.

What is?

• Londo111
    Londo111

If they ever do build secret bunkers for JWs to hide out in the "Great Tribulation" it will leak and be posted on this forum.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

But ... the thing is...
    They're not stupid. They watch this place. Hell, they probably have specialized servants for the job of hawking this place.
    I wouldn't be so sure that everything gets leaked.
    :/

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

I think someone has been playing a bit too much Fallout 4.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Come on get real this assembly is designed to the the rank and file all worked up again . Got get them moving and going out in service and giving more money and not paying attention to reality. Then they will let them e settle down a bit in a few years then work them up again. Rinse and repeat rinse and repeat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit