What is your favorite Kingdom Melody?

by Joker10 33 Replies latest jw friends

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I always thought "Jehovah Is My Shepherd" had a nice tune and endearing lyrics (except for the last verse, where they turn the topic from God's love to the preaching work). I preferred the version in the 1928 songbook, though.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    But as for me,

Determined I shall be,

To walk eternally,

In my integrity.

Thanks for jumpstarting my brain. Until you posted this Ravyn, I only remembered the last line.

• mouthy
    mouthy

LOYAL LOVE---

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

number 8 Loyal Submission

• Cadaver
  • Cadaver
    Cadaver

My favrite song is number 109

Cad

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    LOYAL LOVE---

Loyal Love, God is love..... can't remember any more. Let's watch how we walk and watch how we talk, and stumble non in our ministry! Let's watch what we preach and watch what we teach, bla bla bla huh huh yeah yeah-eeeeee That works :)

• AlanB
    AlanB
    number 8 Loyal Submission

Oh NO that was one of the worst cases of contrived rhyming ever.... proof that the devil really does have the best tunes

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Okay, lemme try again...

Loyal love,
    God is love
    This truth cheers from us above???

Why the hell am I trying to remember these things? Why don't I remember them? We must have sung them at least 1000 times!

• freedom96
    freedom96

There were some that were just dreadful, but others that seemed ok. I did enjoy the songs more than the rest of the meetings, as I enjoy singing, and least we got to stand and stretch, and the longer the song the better, for the longer it was, the longer before we had to sit down to the rest of the damn meeting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit