JW News - yup it's a thing

by neat blue dog 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Will be a good competitor to other fake news sources like CNN and MSNBC,

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

I see a football hiding in a round tennis racket...In other breaking news, Gog has risen up and disguised himself as a superhero with a big red G on his chest. All citizens, except uber JW,s, continue on your normal lives, however JW,s need to get their GO bags out and head to the nearest KH, without delay. Don't stop at any stores to get supplies, you don't want to be like the 5 unprepared virgins going to a party...

• carla
    carla

Road to Nowhere said, "I am amazed how many dubs really do not watch news."- This really surprises me as my jw is nearly obsessed with news. All the better to justify his belief that things are just getting worse and worse.... Oddly we know Christian folks who barely watch news and feel that God is in control no matter what happens and they merrily go on their way in life without having the bad news of the day dictating their moods with black clouds surrounding them 24/7.

The jw looks for gloom and doom around every corner affecting their general outlook on life while the aforementioned Christians looks for stories of light and love. They see stories of and participate in stories of helping others when possible and see the world in an entirely different light than the average jw. And yes, I hear some odd conversation in my world. While my jw is trying to spread his gloom of the world the Christians will tell their stories and it is like I am living in some weird science fiction movie sometimes. The two opposing opinions seem to be on separate planes of existence or something.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I looked up some. Tornadoes in Kentucky. Relief efforts guided by CO. So far so good.

Hurricane Pamela hit Mexico. Shelter being provided by family and friends. AND food supplies provided to twenty (count 'em) twenty people.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Road to Nowhere said, "I am amazed how many dubs really do not watch news."- This really surprises me as my jw is nearly obsessed with news. All the better to justify his belief that things are just getting worse and worse.... ''

I know exactly. I've heard JW's at their dinner tables always glued to their TV's in the early evenings just hoping and hinging that this is the news is ''what will lead us into the GT''.

Sadly which will never come

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Wasting your life on a false hope and narrative which will never come to fruition.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit