JW News - yup it's a thing

by neat blue dog 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

You might have seen my post a little while ago about how they were throwing around a new term, "JW News" and inserting it in articles. Well now they went ahead and made a logo for it.

Oh brother 🤣 I wonder if this'll be part of the programming on JW Studios' paid streaming service 😉

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

If they’re intent on peddling misinformation under the guise of “news” they’re entering an already saturated market.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

So the top fake news, JW news and PMSNBC

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

This is good, LOL

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"This just in...

...the Faithful Slave would like to (lovingly) remind you that we are deep, deep, deeeep in the Time of the End (TM), to remember to Listen, Obey, and Be Blessed, and to ignore all those apostate-driven lies about pedophiles, declining attendance, or mass real estate liquidations.

Or else.

In other news, stay tuned for a behind-the-scenes look at JesusVision, the new and exciting limited series, debuting eventually, exclusively on JW Broadcasting."

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

JW news, it has to be the real news, because all other news is 'fake'.. Unless it's positve.

• Gorb
    Gorb

How can a smarter JW accept this?

G.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Does not surprise me!

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Gorb, that is an oxymoron, JW and smart

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Is this a new logo for their same news? The carefully chosen propaganda about Russia and disasters that happened 3 months ago; and a new book rewritten from a rewritten one.

I am amazed how many dubs really do not watch news. If I mention fires, car crashes that killed people, gang shootings they do not know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit