Memorial Non-Attendance: The Single Most Impactful TTATT Witness to JW Friends & Family

by AMNESIANO 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oppostate
    oppostate
    Just attend and partake. After the emblems have gone by, get up and leave while the elder dude's still yappin' at the podium.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Yeah, that would sure create a stir,lol.
  • Lostwun
    Lostwun

will be looking forward to my pre-arranged massage therapy visit on that night. while i'm being rubbed and catered, the jw's and all there fanaticism will be the last thing on my mind.

OOPS BORG YOU LOST-WUN!

• fukitol
    fukitol

GREAT POST!

Can't agree enough!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    The last time I went I ate and drank mostly out of spite but also I knew what the Bible writers we're implying. So yes if your going to go eat and drink as a protest, otherwise going isn't doing anyone any good.
  • James Jack
    James Jack
    Can you make your point simple. I am lost with a play on words. What point are you trying to make?
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have my own way to reject Jesus: Directly. No pretending to accept that thing by being there. Rather, I simply deny Jesus even existed and assign the role of the Christ to the sun. And, even if Jesus did exist, it would be nothing more than a communist scumbag.

At least the sun doesn't care if you wear Bermuda shorts, short sleeve non-dress shirts, sneakers or sandals, and pants that are a little tight around the private areas. It also doesn't care if you listen to some rap music, or hard rock (such as Led Zeppelin). You will never hear the sun complain because you view a film or video game as fun. Or complain because you spent money on that new Pokemon X game and a Nintendo 3DS to play it on, when children are forced to donate their ice cream money. Or, for that matter, the sun will never guilt you into donating your ice cream money.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I walked away from the cult the Meeting after the Memorial in 2008. We always celebrate that date every year.

This year it falls on .............. The Memorial Date, March 23rd !

We will be able to go out and celebrate in the sure knowledge that no JW's will frequent the same restaurant, of course, we shall leave early enough, just in case they turn up after they have rejected Jesus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit