NEW YORK'S WHERE I'D RATHER STAY, I GET ALLERGIC SMELLING HAY

by TresHappy 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Have fun Tres,

shop the soho district, and enjoy every flavor of the city. Love Times square at night. Safe now, too.

btw, someone said "Take the Staten Island ferry" <cough> well it was. I think it is 50 cents round trip now. Couldn't believe we had to pay last time I was in NYC but it is still a very nice trip.

j2bf

• wednesday
    wednesday

a week or so ago, i dreamed i had moved to NYC. We just packed up, U-Haul and all and drove there. (imagine a scene form Beverly hillbillies)We moved into an apt and my mom(deceased) moved into one for only 100 a month.. And she had 3 bedrooms!! I remember going out on the streets to see if everyone was as rude as people say New yorkers are. Maybe i watch too much Seinfeld

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Wednesday,

I think if I moved to a NY apartment, the interior would probably look like the apartment in "The Honeymooners." Big table in the middle, tacky kitchen, and a studio audience - lol

• Panda
    Panda

Tres, Definitley go to China town. And Little Italy has great restaurants and REAL pizza!!!! Around Lincoln center there are some great restaurants. I'm going back in February. But when visiting relatives you never do the cool tourist stuff.

• Special K
    Special K

Hey Treshappy.. you sound TRES.. Happy about your upcoming trip

Did you know when I read this I noticed you are a good rhymer..

New York's where I'd rather stay

I get allergic smelling hay..

Then off to New York you must go

I hope for your sake it doesn't snow

hehe

special k

(have a great time)

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Special K -

My rhyming doesn't involve the right timing.

I watch old TV with zeal and that's from where I steal.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Just 3 weeks away until I seize Manhattan...

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Ok guys, just 3 days until I leave. MANHATTAN HERE I COME!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit