Crazy statements from JWTalk

by Jehovah lol 23 Replies latest jw friends

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Just dropped in on the JW Talk site for a bit again. I cannot believe the way they are going on about the net neutrality topic. They are tingling down their legs at this it seems.

"Satan is preparing this world for his last attack. He knows his time is near. If this law will be approved and they will probably shut down the connection to jw.org in the future, then we still have our fall back locations. We know this will eventually happen. That is why we must read the bible day by day. We will need it very hard at the moment that Satan disconnects us completely from sources like the jw.org, bible etc."

"Hmmm...It would make it easier for them to block JW.org..."

Makes me want to gag the way they look for omens in every single thing that happens. Always afraid of what they think might be behind every blade of grass or tree branch. What a bunch of sick f--s!

• cobweb
    cobweb
    If this law will be approved and they will probably shut down the connection to jw.org in the future.

It won't happen but gotta say, its a pretty sweet idea

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

funny thing is if they were to read their bibles, cut off from all things jworg , they would likely snap out of the culty mind set and leave the jws.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

It just keeps getting more idiotic on the jw talk thread. It's like being mesmerized by a snake, I don't want to look, but I cannot help it. Here is another nugget of JayDubya "wisdom".

The thing with the internet is it is a suitable illustration of how unorganized and discordant the demons are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit