Crazy statements from JWTalk

by Jehovah lol 23 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

You need documented proof you are an active JW and you need to identify your congregation. Once signed up, you need to contribute a minimum number of times otherwise you are removed from the forum - they do not tolerate well those who sign up and remain silent.

• Jehovah lol
    Jehovah lol

Sounds familiar.

• pomo6780
    pomo6780

All I can say is, all the admins on that forum are plain sh**. They even have a part on comfort, consolation and recovery that is only available for ADVANCED MEMBERS. So basically, if you need emotional support, you must be good and keep commenting nice things for months on end before you're promoted.

I signed up for a laugh and asked what the organization's view of dreamcatchers was. I pretended to have a strong jw viewpoint, giving plenty of sources to back up that it was connected with demonism. Guess what? They treated it as a conscience matter, played elder by ignoring clear evidence that they would use to ban such a thing from their congregation if they were me... it was nonsense. Basically, the site is only there for leaks. That's what most jws on there are there for.

• pomo6780
    pomo6780

Additionally, asking for your congregation may seem like an invasion of privacy, but actually it's a scare tactic to make you tell the truth. They wouldn't contact the elders if one of their members did something bad on site, otherwise the elders would turn round and ask questions about the forum and send a letter about the caller to the Branch. They'd be done for.

• Jehovah lol
    Jehovah lol

On a YouTube video for the hideous recent rendition of Move Ahead, a commenter has written this.

i really appreciate and love kingdom melodies...Jah has blessed with the best prize ever...the faithful and discreet slave

I have to hand it to the WTS, they have been tremendously successful in finding people who will worship them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq3lPUhn94A

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I have an account and used to post occasionally to try and balance some of the nonsense. Of course that goes down like a lead ballon so I don't bother anymore. Hardly ever go there any more as it's bad enough listening to the JWs I know let alone going to that nest of snakes for more.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Yeah it's really hard to tell the difference between true believers and apostates making fun on that site.

I have an account, and post comments there. I love to spout nonsense as if I were the most "spiritual" person around. I answered all the questions correctly, engaged in some "spiritual warfare" when answering, gave a part of the country where I was visiting as my "residence", used a KH address I found online, and I was good to go. I have even received multiple "likes" on my comments from some of the goody two-shoes. I love tweaking them a little though when I get the chance.

• millie210
    millie210

I signed up and still have an account but dont go there much because they all sound so very crazy to me now.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

They won't check when you give them your cong but they do ask you a few questions, some from the most recent "organized"book.

• kairos
    kairos

When I first quit the meetings, four years ago, my dub wife threw away my 'Live Forever' and 'Revelation' books. They were heavily studied with mad notes.
    The Revelation book was my study copy, studied in four times with all the changes notated.
    The last time through I was regularly conducting the book study as a MS.

Part of me is upset she tossed the books. The other part is glad I don't have to see how insane I was.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit