The Governing Body Doing The Math As Corporate CEOs

by Brokeback Watchtower 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Lett announce to his braindead indoctrinated rank and file masses the WT corporation is short on funds and so they have money problems. He made light of his role and the rest of management's predicament by saying on a public broadcast: "In doing the math we found that the amount of money flowing out will be much greater than the amount of money coming in at this time"

Clearly the guys on the GB have very little business sense to let things get so out of hand with tons of projects in the works and having to close all of them except for Warwick, and one in England.

I have to wonder just what type of math these dead heads on the GB even know or consider when making all their plans for the future of the Corporation they have leadership over. I wonder how much they can poor over figures that destroy their delusions based on wishful thinking.

Clear evidence shows that have a problem with viewing or considering facts that don't fit with their delusional state of being an organization that is 'God's Organization'.

This is a very bad state for a bunch of CEOs running a corporation they get blind sighted all the time being in this delusional stupor.

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its bullshit the WTS has never been richer.

Getting stupid Lett to make this statement tells of the undermining corruption of the GB leaders.

The WTS made over 2 billion dollars in the last couple of years.

Its called blindsiding the flock.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Fink,

Its bullshit the WTS has never been richer.....The WTS made over 2 billion dollars in the last couple of years.

Good points. While the WT has never been cash richer, like they have with all this on hand cash from recent sales, it spells the end of a printing bullshit establishment and now a almost purely real estate business, that must sell, sell, sell, instead of advertise, advertise, advertise, and that is right out of the GB's league of expertise and heading them to more trouble if you ask me.

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

A corporation expands from using the profits they have made. A company does not go to its workers to ask for money to expand unless some percentage of ownership is given.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I wonder where the WTS will be in 10 years or more, the flock seems to be decreasing in most modern countries.

Can they stay fluent by going strictly digital ?

Time will tell.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

They really are victims of themselves. Their mentality an obsession with controlling every aspect of people's lives is finally catching up with them.

• pontoon
    pontoon

Sour Grapes----Jehovah's witnesses are not workers for the corporation, they are the corporation's customers, and the product they buy from wat corp is hope to live in paradise. Each donation is a payment for that hope. When Lett says they need more money it's simply raising the price of their product, the hope. Making a payment. makes lots of witnesses feel good, spiritual, god is smiling at me.

• pontoon
    pontoon

Fink---Dead on correct, they are loaded with money.

• pontoon
    pontoon

I guess their biggest business is their 1,000's of rental properties (KH & assembly halls) that costs the corporation NOT ONE PENNY to build and maintain. Incredible. Only in the name of religion could a scam like this work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit