Jehovah's Witnesses the richest religion in the world..

by wwjdnwt 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    What St. George said!!
  • dbq407
    dbq407

jw's are the most everything, we should know that by now.....

most spritually fed

most blessed

most organized

richest

fastest growing

most loving

biggest construction company

biggest real estate company

the list could go on.........

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Most in BS should be on the list.
  • Magwitch
    Magwitch
    Richest in delusion
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So if the society is the richest, WHY do they ask kids for their icecream money???

Why did they have a whole broadcast on "give us MORE!"?

• Incognito
    Incognito
    If I was still a donating member, that comment would lead me to reconsider any further donations. If they're so rich, they don't need my money.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Anyone remember what was said or written about the Catholic Church and its wealth by JW's?

They can flip the switch in a second, one minute they speak how they(C. church) are receiving their reward

here on earth with their greed, but when they become wealthy it's a gift from Jehovah.

That organization give me a headache...

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    Ha! In one of my relationships I visited their prysberterian church, it had about 400/500 members, their annual donations/funds were around $400,000 - $500,000. A kingdomhall w/ 400/500 divided over 3 congregations would would average $1000 a month per congregation for $36,000 a year.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

**Ha! In one of my relationships I visited their prysberterian church, it had about 400/500 members, their annual donations/funds were around $400,000 - $500,000. A kingdomhall w/ 400/500 divided over 3 congregations would would average $1000 a month per congregation for $36,000 a year.**

You sure appreciate how mainstream Christianity outperforms the Borg.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

LOL EndofMysteries. When I was elder serving in another state I was home for a visit, so talking

with my brother who was the treasurer of his Church I was bragging about my duties in the congregation.

One of my duties was taking care of the funds in the congregation. He told me what the

church had in its saving account and what they take in each Sunday. omg..Hell they gave out

more in charities in a year than all the KH in our circuit had in their saving account.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit