Weekly Scripture Twist - aka the Watchtower Study

by doubtfull1799 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

And of course one point this WT has mised is that most of these people are going to be Muslim. So they also want to take away their belief system too? Which will of course result in the poor people being ostracized from their own family and freinds

Bastards!

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

In a convention once, the speaker described Satan's system as "ambulance chasers" - like greedy lawyers hot in the pursuit of someone's personal tragedy so they can be exploited in that vulnerable state. From the same platform, that very speaker then spoke about why we need to persist in the preaching work, because "you never know when someone has had a death in the family, is going through a divorce, has lost their job, or is in a custody battle." I guess Satan's tactics are good enough for WT, and we can see this study article clearly capitalizing on the misfortunes of these refugees.

• tepidpoultry

@tepidpoultry Our Kingdom Hall has five screens. Two at the front, two suspended from the ceiling midway in the hall, and one in the auxiliary/second school. Total saturation for the audience. No escaping the cult propaganda. Only a matter of time before we get mini-screens drilled into the back of each cubical door in the restrooms.

• galaxie
    galaxie

@tedipoultry.. Your image says it all..let's show this poor child and his / her parents a scripture and some literature... I really have no words to express my distaste for this watchtower corporation and their sick mindset ( there's 2 words for a start).

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Simply disgusting.

This sort of shite from the GB is lapped up by witnesses as it ABSOLVES THEM OF NATURAL HUMAN KINDNESS.

Yes, they can now do absolutely NOTHING to help their fellow man, yet feel SMUG and arrogant at the same time!

Surely the message from Jesus via the Good Samaritan illustration was to render aid? And of note, it was actually an APOSTATE who gave such care! Yes , Samaritans were apostates of Judaism right??

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Spiritual food. lol

Yes spiritual food is much like Christ's presence since 1914. Invisible!

just saying!

@stuckinarut2 Good point.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"Let those hungry refugees chomp down on a few magazines and tracts. That'll help em! "

We found out when we were still in that these asshats won't assist you in good times. How the hell are they going to help you in difficult times? They can't even encourage you verbally, much less physically.

Ask a JW to help you move or float you a couple of bucks and you'll see them burn rubber out of the parking lot. We actually experienced this first hand. It pushed us to continue our search in "something is just not right." Now we know "what is just not right."

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

So refugees who have lost everything should not try to replace these things?

Lord, no! How can we expect them to keep a simple eye if they are replacing "things"? Birds of the heavens, put kingdom "interests" first and all that other clap-trap? Throw a WT at them as you scoot on by, gawd will take care of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit