Weekly Scripture Twist - aka the Watchtower Study

by doubtfull1799 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

O my fucking word:

Like the neighborly Samaritan in Jesus’ illustration, we want to help suffering people, including those who are not Witnesses. (Luke 10:33-37) The best way to do so is by sharing the good news with them. “It is important to make clear right away that we are Jehovah’s Witnesses and that our primary mission is to help them spiritually, not materially,” notes an elder who has helped many refugees. “Otherwise, some may associate with us only for personal advantage.”

What a bunch of asshole wrote this it is so sick it is beyond words. Yes make it very clear to these people were not handing out material support of any kind strictly something to read to brainwash them into Watchtower corporation servitude or Watchtower code word "Good News of the kingdumb"

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

I have been trying to thank of comments that will wake people up to the cold hearted attitude of the Watchtower. Here is what I said today for one of the review questions:

"Since the Government and charities take care of the material needs of refugees before we ever see them, we need to focus our efforts on helping them with their emotional and spiritual needs."

The sad part is that it fit right in with the tone and content of the parroting session.

• waton
    waton
    focus our efforts on helping them with their emotional and spiritual needs."

but if you do that with migrants of a certain background, you will have no more spiritual or other needs yourself, at all. cautious as serpents, or as serpents period

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit