WT / JW Doctrine ,Satan cast out of Heaven in 1914 ? He has always had access to the earth ? Since Eve .

by smiddy3 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• smmcroberts3
    smmcroberts3

You may find this of interest: Socrates debates the Governing Body on this topic here: https://www.smmcroberts.net/blog/when-the-governing-body-called-on-socrates-part-3/

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete
    A wonderful thread by Leolaia on the combat myth and how it relates to the Rev imagery. Do read the whole thing but the R ev 12 part is near the end. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/68098/1.ashx
  • blondie
    blondie

Zechariah 3:1 New International Version (NIV)

Clean Garments for the High Priest

3 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan[a] standing at his right side to accuse him.

1 Chronicles 21:1 New International Version (NIV)

David Counts the Fighting Men

21 Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Not that I believe in God, Bible, Religion and Satan; Just for the sheer hell of it my answer is Satan is POMO , kept going in n out of heaven so as to awake others.Then God put his finger on the pulse n shunned him/dfsd him so he cant mix with anybody. Sound familiar??? Same pattern followed today in the borg, don't you think.

Proof or no proof they teach Satan as someone who exists, tempts us , is god's enemy,tries to lure us away from god.My problem here is when god says he helps us fight the evil, right; Then why the hell does he not help us to steer clear away from satans traps n baits.Satan is far-far more powerful than us mere humans. So all humans are on the losing end even before humans have started. So There is no way we can defy him, defeat him. If this BS is all true then when I fall into sin , it is god who has been unsuccessful in helping me out by usin ghis power to control satan, cut the trap for a 'weak me'. God has been defeated by his enemy Satan. I have not sinned so God should be made accountable.

This is what I can see but it is all BS anyway to mind control you one way or the other.From what I have read fear is a control tactic use by all-- be it god, govt, family,community etc.

Sorry have rambled on too long.

Zing

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

And why exactly does God needs to acquiesce to Satan's challenge, especially if this means it will cause suffering and despair? This is what JWs teach... "Oh Satan challenged Jehovah about the ability for humans to live their lives without God"... so what?

If you have a kid and I go up to you and I challenge you that your kid cannot be fed, clothed and taken care of without your help, will you then throw your kid on the street and tell him "Sorry son, someone challenged me about your ability to live without me. Have a nice life. See ya, and prove me right".

The whole thing is incredibly stupid.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Was watching NOVA yesterday.

WHy cant Jehovah confine Satan in the most remote planet of this Universe, that would be seveal million light years away from earth. Or Eliminate him totally

Why did he chase him down to earth ? As if earth didnt have enough problems.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit