April 26 2016 God’s Kingdom Rules! to Be Considered at Congregation Bible Study

by wifibandit 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Why in the world would they be highlighting that its been MORE than 100 years since the Generation that would see the Big A!
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Yipee! Can't wait. And the beat goes on!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• Late Bloomer
    Late Bloomer
    "Considered" sounds like they haven't made a final decision yet. Can't these people ever say anything plainly?
  • freddo
    freddo
    Am I the only one in my KH to note that "God's Kingdom Rules!" can be read two ways?
  • Heartsafire
    Heartsafire
    Shouldn't it be gods kingdom reigns instead of rules? This must be another rule book to be tossed out with old info in a year or two.
  • Lieu
    Lieu
    Really? Then why does it still suck on Earth?
  • sir82
    sir82

"God's Kingdom Rules" is a heavily censored, sanitized, and condensed version of the "Proclaimers" book, which was also a heavily censored and sanitized (albeit not condensed) version of JW history.

Sheesh. It's like "Bud Light" isn't "light" enough, so they came out with "Bud Light....Light".

• Damascus
    Damascus
    I'm a little behind with development but I notice the address says it comes from Walkhill. . Is printing coming from there now?have they moved already?
  • nelim
    nelim

As this book is a dumbed down version of the Proclaimers book, how can this be true: "This publication will help us to appreciate our spiritual heritage as never before." ??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit