Financially Are You Doing Better Than A Couple of Years Ago?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The point is, 6 years to break even is nothing to cheerlead about....... then you really really have some serious math deficiencies.

just n from bethel ...

You analysis tools seem quite refined but perhaps a few courses in the English language and Political Science may be of help. There is an increasing number of colleges and universities that you can even study on-line.

I'll type slow. Obama was President for EIGHT years,. My comment was based on the market doubling over EIGHT years, not six or three or two and half or whatever you trying to say.

You seem obsessed on why it did so well (i.e. Fed Reserve or other forces).

I'm just saying it doubled. That means, you take the original number and multiply it by 2.

That's all I was saying. I saw what happened to our 401k's and IRA's. We were very pleased.

I will type slower in the future.

Rub a Dub

• Simon
    Simon

I'm now doing much better than a couple of weeks ago - it's almost safe to look at your retirement funds!

Probably better in Canada as we had the double whammy of oil + Covid - our stock market is heavily biased to oil and we have Trudeau in charge of the Covid effort, so things were pretty bleak.

The last couple of days have been pretty fantastic, esp. if you took a deep breath and bought while it looked like the world was ending!

Hopefully the bounce-back is sustained and recovery can continue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit