Do Jw's Dress up in meeting clothes for Zoom meetings?

by jeremiah18:5-10 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes the instructions are to dress up as if you are at a meeting.

Jah measures ones spiritual righteousness by the cloths and appearance one has.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Dress up like you are at a meeting and donate like you were at a meeting.

G.

• Overrated
    Overrated

My brother who waste his life with these damn meets dresses just from the top to the waist. What no six pack of beer to get thru the bullshit. I know if I had to zoom on to those meets I would dress the way I want and have my beer.

• sir82
    sir82

Roughly 1/3 of the participants I've seen on these Zoom meetings join without their own video camera on.

I'm quite certain at least 90% of those are in various states of casual dress/undress, or lying in bed, or eating, or drinking, or playing video games....

...or maybe all of those at once.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Do JWs dress up in meeting clothes for zoom meetings?

Is the Pope Catholic?🤣🤣🤣

• lancelink
    lancelink

"So no drinks or snacks during the zooming. I guess Jehovah doesn't approve of coffee"?

The Mormons do that.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

In my area, they are encouraged to dress as at the meeting. Some men wear suits. You can tell because these folks actually stand for the song and prayer.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3
    • Some men wear suits. You can tell because these folks actually stand for the song and prayer.

The mind boggles ,I cannot believe the level of stupidity of dressing up in your sunday best to watch and listen to these programs in your own home where everybody else can see you ?

• jeremiah18:5-10
    jeremiah18:5-10

So I guess it fits with their ironic model of earning undeserved kindness, dressing up somehow makes them deserve undeserved kindness, go figure

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Yep, stand up and join our voices in harmony for song __ entitled__. At least they do mute it. Wife sounds like someone stepped on her foot, I sound like a frog with a sore throat. .No holding hands for prayer and keep your eyes closed. Not even a seat back in front to keep your balance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit