New Disfellowshipping Picture

by neat blue dog 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Hybridous: "...dinner plate ear gauges."

I had a good laugh after reading the above!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...So neat blue dog...you say this picture appears in the August 2019 CLAM work book?

I looked for it online and couldn't locate the CLAM work book that far ahead...just asking!

Me thinks you have some 'insider information'!

• newsheep
    newsheep

Or how about a person who was only publicly reproved and not df'd. They did nothing wrong but stopped going to the meetings. And they were dying of cancer and just wanted to talk to a family member but that family member told them they were afraid that their faith would be shaken. That dying person also had lost everyone in their congregation so they had also lost all their friends. They have no friends and no family and are dying. Watchtower you will fucking pay. The courts are looking more in favor of the ones who are shunned. It's just a matter of time and it's soon. Real soon. Just around the corner. Sound familiar?

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Cults haven't changed much.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

This is it:

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/202019289

The article "Love Righteousness and Hate Lawlessness" . . . Although I hesitate to call it an 'article' as the whole thing is about three sentences with pictures. Such is the current state of "divine education".

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

The family picture is weird. Every-time my kids, wife and I take a picture, the kids are between us. In that picture, the kid is like an extra. The father isn't even reaching his hand out. This couple was already self obsessed and already saw their kid as an optional part of their family. So, shunning isn't all that hard for them.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I decided to take a second look at the picture after StephaneLaliberte mentioned it. I also noticed it looks like the mother has already turned her back on her child long before she left the JWs. I can relate to that because whenever it counted the most, my own mother never had mine ever.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thanks, neat blue dog, for the link to the August 2019 'article' of the disfellowshipped daughter picture.

Yah...like Jesus would really approve of this cult's cruel disfellowshipping & shunning doctrine/teaching/practice!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

A couple of things that came to my mind :

How many times should you forgive your brother ? seven times ? no seventy seven times.

The prodigal son : Did he have to stay out in the barn for twelve months or more before he was accepted back into the family ?

Do not be judging one another .

He/she who is without sin you cast the first stone.

And if you come up with scriptures that contradict or challenge what I have said here ,what does that tell you about the Bible.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

The picture shows Jesus sitting on a throne with a sceptre at the top right. Is the writing department not aware that Jesus is not yet sitting on the throne? Unfortunately the ZJ have given up their thinking, even thinking about their own beliefs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit