New Disfellowshipping Picture

by neat blue dog 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
  • tiki
    tiki

Sad that people are so brainwashed to be so rude, cruel and just plain stupid.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

NEAT BLUE DOG:

Again, when these shunning Witness parents are old and in need of money or assistance, are they going to ask their 20+ yr shunned children for help???

I’d tell them they better GO ask the religion - if it’s still around.. I think that any shunned JW child should now warn their over-righteous parents to be mindful that this will be the future result of their unnatural behavior!

• LostAdam
    LostAdam

I would die to see the face of that mother if the daughter's call was something very urgent, like accident!!

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Let's play hard ball.... let's say a new light appears !

1 Cor 5:11 ...."you must not associate with somebody with claims to be a brother or a sister....but is a sinner, etc etc."

So if somebody claims NOT to be a sister o brother anymore.... let's NOT shun that person! That person is like a worldly person again and we don't shun them, we just use common sense. Problem solved.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I highly doubt that they will ever stop this hateful practice of shunning, because if they did then they will have to admit that it was not biblical, and open themselves up to a whole new can of lawsuits. The same would be for the blood issue. I have never heard the Watchtower ever say, "Ops we messed up, sorry."

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

It’s so strange. Treating your own children as dead simply because they don’t have the same religion as you.

• polish clarinet
    polish clarinet

This kind of picture / video made me leave forever, two years ago (and never went back) after being a PIMO for 10 years.

So, thank you Watchtower for showing a so true christian and loving behaviour !

• hybridous
    hybridous

Smiling face, no tattoos, no piercings, just a normal, happy life....Is that really the image they wanted to project?

That's a good question. Maybe the Tower knows that their caricature of former members really doesn't hold water anymore, so they presented a normal, dignified image in the hopes it hits closer to home and is more effective.

Swastika face tattoos and dinner plate ear gauges might evoke some incredulous laughter, even among the devoted followers, and that's not a chance the Tower is willing to take.

Not concerning the very cement that holds this cult together. No, sir. No laughing matter.

• hybridous
    hybridous

I would die to see the face of that mother if the daughter's call was something very urgent, like accident!!

As per the Tower, this girl is 'dead' already. No, no great loss for mom.

This sure is a great form of Christianity. Who wouldn't want this?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit