New Disfellowshipping Picture

by neat blue dog 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Similar to that recent convention video, this illustrates a mother ignoring her disfellowshipped daughter's phone call.

(August 2019 meeting workbook)

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Sect, sect, sect.

G.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

This is similar to a couple of years ago...when the JW mom wouldn't pick up for her duagheter.

Her daughter could have been calling her after she had just been attacked or something...but her JW mom would never have known that because she put the fricken phone down and didn't answer.

Disgusting is all I can say...

• gregory kostrewa
    gregory kostrewa

I hate this! i was shunned many times for no reason other than ignorance!

i only was missing meetings at the times for family and health issues!

i still have a lot of hate !

• cleanideas
    cleanideas

I hope one day this religion will look back at their shunning policy with great shame. Times are changing, shunning clearly screams "CULT CULT CULT look at us WE ARE A CULT!!!"

• sir82
    sir82

I dunno, from the contact picture on the phone's screen, the DF'ed daughter looks like she is doing phenomenally well since leaving the org. Smiling face, no tattoos, no piercings, just a normal, happy life....Is that really the image they wanted to project?

Another question - why is the daughter still on mom's contact list? If she's just going to ignore 100% of her incoming calls anyway, why not just delete her? What's the point of keeping her as a contact?

You might say "in case of emergency".....but again, if the mother is only being a "good JW" if she ignores 100% of the daughter's calls, how does she know if that particular call is an emergency or not?

WT writing department is getting sloppy(er).

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

How disgusting!

They are becoming more and more brazen in this conduct!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

This hits close to home. My born in looney dub first wife shuns our son as he was Df,d...so has never met her grandson.

Another family wrecked by this cult.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

How absolutely Christian of them....NOT!

Nothing screams 'CULT' more than shunning.

GB = Bunch of bloody cry babies!!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The mother keeps her daughters phone number on so that her daughter will know she is being shunned when the mother does not acknowledge her call.

That is the real evil with this CULT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit