Science and Watchtower's astounding ignorance

by Diogenesister 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Well these goof balls at Jwbroadcast apparently think the study of pure science means not having any "practical application". Oi vey. Sanderson May speak Russian but he is so ill educated he appears to think that researching a subject and formulating a theory about it means that's the end of it - in other words he's saying it has no practical use. Well how about this you fat head....In my lifetime, the cure rate for childhood cancer has gone from 20% to over 80%. Yup. Definitely not for the good of others.😒

Up until 2.55

https://youtu.be/ewJoL1lqzWs

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

This is why window cleaners do not make good cult leaders.....The ignorant bucket head is broadcasting his anti science ....via the INTERNET.

The irony of their stupidity is comical, the consequences of their anti science, anti progress, anti knowledge is less funny.....if you decide to follow these chosen few, these holy window cleaners of North America.

Watchtower are now LITERALLY PROMOTING IGNORANCE.... finally some honesty.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Not to mention the fathead scoffs at people studying dead languages!!! Isn’t the book they claim to study written in a “dead language”??!!!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Thanks Diog, omg I could only stand a few minutes of that. Mocking the study of science which does 'nothing to help others'! What an idiot. Wait until he needs a triple bypass, who's he gonna call? A Gilead graduate?

They've always been down on education but this is a blatant celebration of ignorance. Also didn't their God create insects and bacteria, but it's laughable to study them is it? It's not laughable if your child has malaria or meningitis. Try calling a janitor/elder then.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

It’s science that’s allowed him to spew this message so effectively to his audience, who will miss the irony entirely.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If nobody studied Science or Biology we would have knowledge of the wonderful natural world , which forms the basis of numerous Awake articles and nowadays videos.

Whilst it is true that knowledge can “puff up” that is not always the case. So many medical and scientific advances for the good of mankind have resulted from such study.

No Bro Sanderson, these statements are completely B.S. You may diss the study of insects but does not The Bible say “ Go to the ant you lazy one and observe its ways”

• waton
    waton

not that wt b ts inc. does not totally discourages study of fauna and flora

talking snakes and magic fruit trees.

• tiki
    tiki

Ayiyiy....I cannot watch these videos...bad for my health and well-being....but from the comments here I am appalled. Everything in existence is dependent on science and mathematics. Are they really that moronic? The study of the sciences is magnificent...the universe....chemicals, energy.....

• stillin
    stillin

All he has to do is to sound sure of himself. The worst sort of ignorance isn't when somebody simply doesn't know about something. It's when they don't want to know.

The CRISPR work that is being developed, for instance , has the potential of being a huge healer for genetically-caused birth defects. Maybe if Mr Sanderson had been born with some horrible defect and he wanted to have children, he would change his tune.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Let's hope they keep making these videos.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit