• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool
    Any takers?
  • Biahi
    Biahi

It’s a cult

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I really do like the house next door to the Mormon Church. Not sure if I want to live there!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Friends I have are: clean, educated, happy, well fed, have a circle of true friends. No Idea what it is like inside.

I just read they are adjusting beards policy.

I like coffee.

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

My experience is same as road to nowhere. I attended college with one and she was part of the same cohort. I noticed she changed her sitting arrangement and association with the ones of us that were more vocal in profanity or sexual discussions. The nice thing was she wasn’t preachy or tried to change people. I’ve had similar experiences with others. But I figure they are a cult but maybe not had harmful as the JW.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Everyone knows Mormons are the ones that have the real TRUTH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbNnsiP4Rhg&t

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

do they allow premarital sex ?

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Mormons are more fanciful in their ideas. JWs more dangerous. With the exception of money, Mormons more tolerant of the nonsense from their leaders bad behaviour.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

LAMALLCOOL:

When I was in grade school, a relative married a Mormon. I met the elderly parents and liked them so much I was sorry they left.

Even though I’m not interested in the religion, my feelings about Mormons are neutral. I know they are clannish (whether this is good or bad). I also see they believe in higher education and are prosperous.

I just know the impression I get is in sharp contrast to Jehovah’s Witnesses who turn out painfully uneducated people with harmful beliefs who are oftentimes dysfunctional and a drain on taxpayers!

• a watcher
    a watcher

I like Mormons as people, but their religion is false.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit