The great tribulation is now coming VERY soon!

by The Searcher 48 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Listener
    Listener
    I hope not I`m looking forward to celebrating my birthday on Wednesday without any hassles of a Great Tribulation interferring with it.If you dont mind.

The Governing Body has plenty of forward planning activities including the new, you beaut, UK Bethel/Retirement home/underground bunker. Wednesdays birthday is looking good.

Happy Birthday for Wednesday Smiddy, in case I forget :)

• Libby
    Libby

Do you reckon I could put some odds on at the bookies? We could all get rich!

The oxford dictionary has the origin of the word soon as

Origin

Old English sōna ‘immediately’, of West Germanic origin.

• waton
    waton

In modern german "soon" = "bald" a bald lie. in french "bien tot" , tot in german = dead.

added: not only a naked but bold lie.

• jhine
    jhine

Matthew 24 :44

" So you must also be ready , because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him "

So when they STOP predicting Armageddon , that's when we worry and you cancel your cake Smiddy !

Jan

• waton
    waton
    So when they STOP predicting Armageddon , that's when we worry and you cancel your cake Smiddy ! jhine:

current wt range of generation / armageddon time: 2075.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Lets review the Bible says in the last chapter that Jesus will return very soon and quickly 5 times. Yep 5 times in the last chapter, in a book written almost 2000 years ago and yet we still believed it was going to happen and in our lifetime too. And they call me crazy.

• sir82
    sir82

Closer than the inside of your eyelid!

We are closer now than ever before!

What other cliches can you remember?

• karter
    karter

It's around the corner of a round building!

Karter.

• KiwiBoy
    KiwiBoy

"You can poke your tongue out and taste it".

Yes I remember them all.

• KiwiBoy
    KiwiBoy

This was posted once before but makes the point!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit