looks like the org. stopped all the "leaks"

by nowwhat? 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

John Cedars ( Loyd) has moved much of his investigative commentary over to his Youtube channel.

There is a time when you know or realize something is wrong/ full of bullshit and you carry on with life and living.

I think there's is lot people that simply don't want to waste or take up their precious time on the subject of the WTS/JWS and personally I don't blame them.

Its both annoying and depressing for what its worth.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Has anything at all significant shown up at the actual meeting, a Watchtower or an assembly before its posted here? Not that I remember.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    I have to admit the surprising speed at which confidential information turns up on X-JW forums. My farther will tell me things weeks later and I just don't have the heart to tell him I already know about it. It must be of concern to Wt but at the end of the day they realize that we are in the information age and there are no secrets on the internet.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

looks like the org. stopped all the "leaks"

........http://crasstalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/leaky_dam.jpg

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    invisible leaks ?
  • cha ching
    cha ching
    Hmmmm.... maybe that's one of the reasons they are laying people off??? Less tweekers, less leakers.. ;-)
  • 2+2=5
    2+2=5

They WTS probably just through them to thier deaths from the building tops, like they have before.

Or was that Hamas?... I get confused.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Who cares what Cedars does? Not I, though if he was on fire, I would eagerly stomp out the flames.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Its because everyone got sacked
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    NathanutASS though if he was on fire, I would eagerly stomp out the flames.

[ sigh..]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit