looks like the org. stopped all the "leaks"

by nowwhat? 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    Cedars site hasn't had anything new since September when the new mid week meeting was disclosed. Wonder if the moles were caught.
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Maybe the new light got too bright and they're still waiting for their eyes to adjust.

There haven't been any changes since the midweek meeting got changed, so why would you expect to have gotten a leak of something?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think all the changes have rocked their apple-cart and the GB/WTS are laying low. They don't need anymore murmuring. They need MONEY!

Doc

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

The info leaks might be fixed but the money bucket is leaking big time. They are still asking for money in any way, shape, or form.!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

I heard they were all taken behind the chemical shed and shot.

Then again my inside source is my cat.

• TMS
    TMS
    Well, it's been a fun ten years thanks to Watchtower dullness.
  • blondie
    blondie
    What about Wifibandit's and Atlantis' sources?
  • DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

No leaks only means there is nothing to leak. There are only one or two major things per year anyway.

One thing we can know with certainty is, the bOrg will NEVER stop the leaks. The Information Age is here and enough people on the inside are aware that something is wrong with this organization.

The leaks are here to stay. What we need to anticipate is the Borgs response to this. They'll have to scare the sheep away from leaked info somehow, and it will be clever & manipulative.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice
    Calm before the storm? If the moles were caught, we would have known.
  • fukitol
    fukitol

There's lots of recent articles on his website. Every few days there's something new. Can't post scandalous inside 'leaks ' all the time.

I'm surprised there is no article discussing the latest world wide report though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit