When All Else FAILS Protest and Cry When You Don’t Get Your Way

by minimus 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Totally agree, the girl next door!

There is stupid on both sides. There is no need to join in the madness.

• Boredposter
    Boredposter

I do recall quite a few tea party protesters during the Obama administration. Not to mention the anti abortion people who stick pictures of aborted fetuses in your face. Both sides protest.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@minimus: The real emotionally mature ones protest with pussy hats. Makes them at least 32.7% more effective.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Or leather footballs split to wear as a helmet.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Politics in America, with the assistance of the media, have become so cult-like. We're immersed in a society of Cults! Power and Control manipulations take enormous precedence over the alleged task of serving the needs of The People.

• LV101
    LV101

The left's bullying tactics are out of control and escalating. These horrific, uncivilized, tactics have been promoted since the Obama campaign. They've been coached to shut down/smear other opinions/ideas and intimidate. Turned more than a few 180 degrees away from their own party. It became obvious when Obama was running for office and has spiraled out of control. They have the right to protest and they've made their point they want their power and control and definite change into a better society/way of life, etc. Many would be interested in knowing if it made sense! What a bunch of disordered characters causing their own party associates to run away. Good -- they need to act in a cultured way rather than scare people off.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

When All Else FAILS Protest and Cry When You Don’t Get Your Way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_zAk4RFYBE

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

And who of us can forget this ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs

Still, I'm not really complaining.

This kinda crap I find hugely entertaining and it keeps my favourite journalists in their jobs. XD

• Room 215
    Room 215

Minumus... just curious..

What metastasized you from a JW into an amped-up Republican?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The real emotionally mature ones protest with pussy hats - you mean like this? XD

Image result for women wearing pussy hats

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit