When All Else FAILS Protest and Cry When You Don’t Get Your Way

by minimus 32 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Do these Democrats really think that if they protest and wail about anything they don’t like , that policies will change ? They are really embarrassing themselves.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Maybe they should try drinking some hot chocolate and hugging some puppies.

It helped them when Hillary lost the election.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coddling-campus-crybabies-students-take-up-toddler-therapy-after-trump-win

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

This kind of dialogue is why we remain so divided as a nation. Last time I checked, protesting and even "wailing" is a first amendment right that, believe it or not, has helped change things that people were unhappy about in the past.

Grow up.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

This kind of dialog exists on both sides. Yes, the right just called the left crybabies and whiners, but the left instantly jumps to terms like racists and sexists or at-right to make their points. I liked the left when I first left the dubs 3 years ago, but with a lot of friends on the left and watching the left leaning media I simply can't stand the whining anymore. Yeah, it's a right, but that doesn't make it look any better. I hate both sides and have zero interest in either of them. When Obama was president the right whined like babies. Now it's the left.

I do agree that it's time for people to grow up across all sides. People are becoming more polarized and it's pathetic. At this point people, the left because they lost and are desperate, just make things up to get offended about. They are sensitive on a level that is so emotionally driven and much like a tantrum.

• minimus
    minimus

I’m grown up. I don’t demonstrate and wail like a baby when I don’t get my way

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I agree with most of what you said, dubstepped. But like I tell my students ... we can still do the right thing, even when others don't.

The youth in our country is watching us, and we are setting the tone for the next generation of voters, for better or worse. We need to change the dialogue on both sides. We can all express our disagreements without resorting to insults and name calling. This is Kindergarten 101 stuff.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Minimus, you are proving my point. Should I hand you a shovel? You seem to already be digging in deep.

• minimus
    minimus

Thousands march now at Supreme Court and maybe it will influence something.😎

• minimus
    minimus

... no crying 😢 It’s your crap 💩 I’m shoveling

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Protests are the building blocks of what our nation is. The manner of protest is what is at issue.

150 Liberals interrupting senate testimony is stupid. Packing a senators office is irritating. Those are not peaceful demonstrations and they are self harming to a political party.

Chanting “lock her up” and encouraging violence against protestors and offering legal defense costs is also stupid.

Both parties are asinine when acting like petulant children.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit