unrighteous riches? to wt inc. please

by waton 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Moster
    Moster

As I no longer have access to the 'study' material, I wonder if someone could post here? I loathe to go to their site.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

WT book ' jesus The Way The Truth and Life chapt 87 ( discusses Luke 16 )

"Only Jehovah God and his Son can receive someone into the heavenly Kingdom or the Paradise on earth under that Kingdom. We should diligently cultivate friendship with them by using what material riches we have in supporting Kingdom interests. Our everlasting future will thus be assured when gold, silver, and other material riches fail or perish."

They have long applied this difficult parable to putting money in the KH Contributions. .. it never read that way to me though.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Hypocritical is it not that the GB men promote a vow of poverty to the body of members and to not pursue materiel wealth, yet they build a lavish compound for themselves with swimming pools, sauna and tennis courts.

On top of that they have cars and insurance to use paid by the WTS., complete medical and dental care, travel around the world by plane , food and shelter, all paid for by the Watchtower Corporation. $$$

One would think there might be some inherent corruption going on with this religious publishing house ???

• waton
    waton
    there might be some inherent corruption going on with this religious publishing house

F : yes I have seen wealth displayed at the periphery of wt hanger-ons that is in stark contrast to the level of their lowest rang full time workers.

We should diligently cultivate friendship with them by using what material riches we have in supporting Kingdom interests. Our everlasting future will thus be assured

BB. Thank you that is exactly the passage that then was repeated again, hammered home in the comments. to an old audience, estates ready for harvesting, scaring the living daylights out of them to miss the resurrection, if the $ go to family. sickening.

Our everlasting future will thus be assured
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

"Only Jehovah God and his Son can receive someone into the heavenly Kingdom or the Paradise on earth under that Kingdom. We should diligently cultivate friendship with them by using what material riches we have in supporting Kingdom interests. Our everlasting future will thus be assured when gold, silver, and other material riches fail or perish."

Am I missing something here ?

Jehovah/Yahweh God & Logos /Jesus Son of God ,created the whole universe with it`s billions of Galaxies not to mention the billions more planets that orbit those billions of solar systems within those galaxies ? Yes ?

These millions if not billions of planets must have Gold ,Silver,precious metals , gems , diamonds etc ,etc ,in abundance .

Yet Jehovah God /Christ Jesus, want and expect lowly humans to provide these riches ,that they themselves already have in abundance.

To further the preaching work ? here on earth ?

What is it with Jehovah and Jesus that they need humans and money / to do something that they could do without all of this fuss ?

And more effectively ?

• waton
    waton
    Jesus that they need humans and money

S3: and in the bible stories Jesus actually brought a precious metal ring into the hand of the future Governing Body member Peter, Simon the great, the rock, by way of a fish. . something fishy here?

of course, the bible is even worse than that wt promise of life and divine shelter for money .

If you do not give all, (and you have vowed all before baptism), you could die the second death on the spot. like Ananias % Sapphira

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Unrighteous Riches can be born again, be forgiven of their sins, and become Righteous------------only if they are given to the wt society!

just saying

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit