unrighteous riches? to wt inc. please

by waton 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• waton
    waton

could not believe this week's "study" :

Here is a stewart in the stew, that mis - manages, perhaps defrauds his master, and knows he is going to be fired for that. so

he defrauds his master some more, in order to avoid working and instead leaching off the former creditors. -- unrighteous indeed. so

for your own shortcomings, (not pioneering, you name it)

dont worry, contribute now, and leave your estate to wt. inc, and all is covered. Wrongs righted by your unrighteous riches to us. --- rich.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

selling pardons next maybe ?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

So now you can buy yourself into heaven or Paradise on Earth ?

Am I reading this right ?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SMIDDY3:

I was raised Roman Catholic so this sounds about right..Even though the sale of “indulgences” was done away with, the mentality was always there about charitable donations to atone for sin. Well, it looks like the good ole JWs might see this as a great idea..Hey, it worked for centuries with the church!

As I’ve always said, the JW religion is emulating the church they criticize so much. I always felt they were jealous! So, when it comes down to it, in spite of all their claims of being ‘different’ from other religions, they revert to the very thing they supposedly despise.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    a stewart in the stew

I've never heard this phrase before. what does it mean?

It's all about money for this greedy cult. Always has been and continues shamelessly to sponge off the Jobo sheeple.

I find it interesting how the Jobo leaders don't worry that the poineers scrounge benefits from the system (at least here in the UK), to 'preach the word(tm)'.

I know of a Jobo sister that has benefited from illegal drugs money from her non-Jobo family (long story), and lives a good life. She left her unbelieving husband and 2 children (1 under was a minor), due to hubby not being a Jobo anymore (mentally diseased apostate(TM). She is now secretly courting a Jobo bloke who isn't divorced yet. From all outward appearances, this supercilious harridan is in very good standing with the congregation (most of the elders are her uncles and cousins).

I see how many of the Elders that do really well, are not short of a penny.

The CO loves to stay with the rich families that own big houses and have swimming pools etc. (this is the UK by the way, our homes are smaller than in Canada and the USA), so big houses are a sign of money.

With the Watchtower....follow the money.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

PUNKOFNICE:

Yes, it is all about the money..as far as the COs wanting to stay with the richer families - in a way I do understand why...People love their creature comforts!

What I fault the Jehovah’s Witnesses for, is hypocritically pushing poverty for some people in the halls. And, boy can I attest to this!..Thankfully, I ignored these sons-of-bitches.

How many Witnesses are poor in old age because they followed the dictates of this sick religion?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3
    LongHairGal

" in spite of all their claims of being ‘different’ from other religions, they revert to the very thing they supposedly despise."

How many times have we seen this take place .? Things they have criticized Christendoms religions for.?

T.V.Screens in Churches

A.T.M.`s / Credit machines in churches

And the use of I-pads / electronic devices / etc.

Entertainment / Socializing / Dancing / Party atmosphere in Churches

And now buying your place in heaven or earth with your $$$$$$ ?

And all of these things they have now adopted

I`m sure there are others I have missed .

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SMIDDY3:

Yes, the hypocrisy and stink of the Jehovah’s Witness religion reaches clear to the heavens! I have NO use for them and they can rot..I’m just SO grateful I was not a ‘good’ Witness...

It is certainly worth it NOW that I resisted all the criticism THEN.. So what if I was not invited to special ‘gatherings’??..Of what value would the adulation be now to some poor sap - if they couldn’t retire because they listened to fools and hypocrites?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

"Unrighteous riches".

And they wonder why they have so many serious money problems within the congregations?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

The WT is reading this allegory as a parable when it is actually a spoof or parody directed against the Pharisees of the day. Note their reaction to this allegory. Trust the WTS to turn this into a contribution ploy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit