Elder's remark about contributions not being made

by Simon Templar 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Could it just be a case of; "You get what you pay for?" Or "You pay for what you get?"

just saying!

• Chook
    Chook

Donate a billion Zimbabwe dollars, so they can buy one banana.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

You don't criticize people who work a full-time job and say they are "unspiritual" and make sure they are ignored and not invited anywhere and THEN imagine they are going to contribute money. It ain't happening.

Some have mentioned that there are the few who regularly write checks and donate. I'll wager most, if not all of them, are older people who are giving money. Once these older people pass away, the religion is finished I think.

The younger broke people plus all the indigent and crazy people they enticed there in recent years aren't giving them a dime!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They get what they deserve. Which is nothing.

People need to make sure they are prepared for what there is a good chance of happening, and soon. Neptune is currently in 9 Pisces, and will remain there until January 2017. This indicates the dollar is toilet paper. All the while, there is the threat of China having its currency added to the basket (diluting the US Toilet Paper), Arabia dumping its Toilet Paper holdings, a world currency used instead of the US Toilet Paper, and the prospect of the post-election crash regardless of who wins. The Yuan added to the basket and the world currency replacing the Toilet Paper as reserve currency are scheduled for the end of September, which is upon us. The post-election crash would happen in mid November, when Saturn in 16 Sagittarius adds its energy to the mix.

On top of that, there is the threat of Internet II being imposed at the end of September. On September 30 at the stroke of midnight, the Internet is being handed to the UN by having the ICANN decoupled from US control. Let the UN get that, we will quickly be plunged from having a free and open Internet to having the "Internet(??)" being more like cable TV. If that happens (and it could happen a lot faster than anyone expects, with no further warning), we lose all forums. All social media disappear. Effectively, all user-uploaded content is lost so the people can't bypass the elites. Likely, small businesses disappear and big companies consolidate their offerings so variety disappears (so much for diversity). People should be missing boasting sessions to make sure their favorite videos and web pages are downloaded and saved to USB sticks.

Obviously, with all this threatened in the immediate future, donations to the Worldwide Damnation Fund is the last priority. Not to mention, everything that ends up in that Worldwide Damnation Fund enhances the chance for a quick (milliseconds or shorter) change to Internet II at 4 AM GMT October 1, 2016. It also enhances the chance for this to create gun bans, mandatory flu shots, race wars (as if we don't already have enough of those), police being bound, and eventual mandatory microchipping of the whole population. Everyone present at these boasting sessions, in field circus, or that supports it in any way (including donations) is contributing psychic energy toward this end.

You want fake pandemics? You want more race wars? You want reduced variety of merchandise available, with more cheap crap and no quality? You want the 55 MPH speed limit back? You want environmental disaster followed by restrictions on consumption of vitals? You want to get microchipped? If so, then keep on donating to the Worldwide Damnation Fund. Then keep on going to boasting sessions, and placing as many damnation books into the field as possible. Otherwise, donating zero time and money into the washtowel is the best course.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

When I was awakening, I was having a talk to an elder about how I suspected Wt may be having financial problems. He had a hand in seeing the money coming in, and the literature. He admitted to me that he was embarrassed by the money that was been contributed, and there was no way they were covering costs. His congregation was situated in quite a wealthy part of town.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"When He... fails to provide necessary funds, we will understand it to be time to suspend the publication."... Russel

"Religion is a snare and a racket"... Rutherford

Even busted clocks are right twice a day. :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit