"You're going to die in Armageddon"

by Jules Saturn 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• Jules Saturn
    Jules Saturn

I'm sure I am not the only one to have heard this come out of the mouths of my loved ones. It's a very painful thing to hear, especially when it comes from the people like your own parents/family. Even after I've been told that, they would say "We'll just continue life without you." "It's okay, we won't even feel your loss because in Paradise, we won't feel pain". After having been told that, later they apologize but still, it's almost as if the apology doesn't matter if weeks later the same things are said again. How does a person respond to this? How have you responded? It can be very disturbing and distressing on an emotional and mental level.

~Jules

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Ask them if they will read and explain what Jesus words in (Matthew 7:1) mean “Stop judging that you may not be judged.” And Jesus words in (Luke 6:37) “Stop condemning, and you will by no means be condemned.”

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"You're going to die in Armageddon"

Every "JW WatchTard" who threatened me with "Death at Armageddon".

Is Dead...

Image result for graveyard.Image result for Ha ha

• Searching
    Searching

To add to the verses that @FedUpJW put forth

• (Colossians 3:13) Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
    • (Ephesians 4:2) Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
    • (1 Peter 4:8) Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

Ask them if, making such claims - wishing death upon you - and stating that they will not mourn your passing; if that is them truly taking these verses to heart.

• deegee
    deegee

Tell your JW family members that even before the time of Jesus, there were doomsday prophets who predicted that the world would end soon. There are hundreds of failed predictions that the world would end soon:

http://www.abhota.info/end1.htm

These failed predictions date back as far as 2800 BC, to an inscription on an Assyrian clay table, now in the Municipal Museum at Istanbul, which said, "Our earth is degenerate in these latter days. There are signs that the world is speedily coming to an end. Bribery and corruption are common."

Similar doomsday prophecies have been reissued all through history, and they have all failed.

• deegee
    deegee

Also, tell your JW family members that you will like to make a bet with them that they will die before Armageddon comes.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The propagation of fear by saying Armageddon is soon and we should obey and adhere to what the Watchtower Corporation says to do is wrought with exploitation and manipulation, for Armageddon is really fictional ancient mythology.

Fear is a useful tool to control people also to draw attention to literature as the case of the WTS.

Mankind is living in the " End Times "

Jesus has taken his heavenly throne in 1914 and is now looking for who will die at Armageddon and who will live .

Faithful servants of Jehovah and leaders of his earthly publishing house will tell and instruct all in how to survive the day of judgment.

• Jules Saturn
    Jules Saturn

They reason with "We're trying to save you" and I try reasoning with them by asking how fear mongering is going to save me or anyone for that matter.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

To get the "iron grip" on membership the WTBorg Cult Inc. focuses on such false warnings with intensity. All who fall into the trap of "believing" the lies unwittingly submits to their militant controls and lives a horrible, fear filled existence. It is a truly Sick Society.

If JDubs only took the time to study The Word with an uncluttered mind they would see with their own eyes that ALL will be Saved, none will be forgotten. Even the Old Adversary himself. The Promised Resurrection will be Trillions of Departed Souls. As we are made whole and good by the refining fire of the Lake of Fire we will in time become as we were intended to be. The End of this story is a long, long way off into the future. As eons go by we'll eventually look back upon our trials and tribulations in this present lifetime as a faint memory.

The WTBorg Cult Inc. is stuck in some old false doctrine of some particularly fearful sects of early Christendom. It suits their purposes.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Better add this too: The Day of Judgment will be a good thing. A very good thing.

It is then that we will discover the depth of Love that we have wondered about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit