143rd Gilead Graduates cRiNGeWoRThY Song

by pale.emperor 56 Replies latest social humour

• Bw5000
    Bw5000

There are no words for just how bad that video was. Cheesy and over the top fake, like someone making an exaggerated parody of an SNL skit. You have to be completely lobotomized not to run screaming from the cult after watching that. Seriously, are they trying to drive people with functioning brain cells away?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Am I the only one that doesn't think it's too bad?

Oh well. Maybe I just have terrible taste.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Am I the only one that doesn't think it's too bad?

Oh well. Maybe I just have terrible taste.

!!!???!!!

hahahaha, ok, to each his own.

The only redeemable thing here was the guitar solo, but that was ruined by their over the top reaction to it. You would've thought they were sitting on vibrating seats or something.

- actually, redeemable isnt quite the right word... "half-decent" maybe?

• compound complex
    compound complex

pale.emperor:

It was the the mock virtuoso but tepid guitar playing (which sent the fake audience into raptures) of the "brother" that, strangely, made me recall Crossroads. -- CC

Yeah, emperor -- I just now posted the above on the Steve Vai thread, but I was not so charitable. Perhaps I am wrong. I was just so put off by the whole thing that I didn't give the soloist his due.

Oh, just saw the "half decent"! All right, then!

• Tallon
    Tallon

Coming in late on this topic;

Strip away the Org and you'll find that they are good people just like all of us here on this forum.

It's saddening to see these people waste away their lives for an organisation that is most probably the biggest fraud in history. Not to mention that the hierarchy think nothing of the R&F regardless of their status in the congregations.

I'm not knocking the singers and musicians in this video however, the lyrics and music is embarrassing.

Here's hoping that someday they too will break free from the org.

• new boy
    new boy

The funny thing is, these people look and act just like the drone Gilead Students of fifty years ago.

Their cloning program is still working for them.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

The full chat show - featuring the OP musical song - has now been released:

WT Chat Show! The INSIDE Story - from the 143rd Gilead Graduation

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit