You Are All Pieces of Garbage

by berrygerry 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Although ToMo's Human Hotdogs was as low as an alleged human could verbally go, ToMo's fear-mongering was not an official video.

I'm wagering that the Feb 2016 video will be pulled or adjusted.

What do you think, trash?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M68pcx7ZTac

• smiddy
    smiddy

What has ToMo got against garlic bread .? it doesn`t soil the bread it enhances it in my opinion .

Keep videos like these coming JW.ORG , their sure to wake more people up to this cult , it`s probably one of the best things they have done to help people exit the JW`s

Instead of being mysterious G.B. members , that held a mystique about them , they are now in full view as to what buffoons they really are .

They expose themselves as the Emperor with no clothes .

smiddy

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    I think I would not eat any bread that the GB has baked or been in contact with. Don't know what you can catch.
  • JRK
    JRK

Turds of refreshment served by JWdotORG.

JK

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

You'd think WT would of learned the important lesson by now of the need to reedit, re-read through, review, re-assess, and revise especially a video before it goes out to the public. But stupid is as stupid does-especially when you're lacking God's Holy Spirit!

WT's February JW broadcast video is another example of a lesson not yet mastered!

• Lieu
    Lieu

Wasting food when there are so many hungry people out there. Shameful!

Just imagine some JW walking miles to a KH in a distressed Country, stomach grumbling. They get to watch him waste food.

• Dissonant15
    Dissonant15
    WOW. Most crazy offensive broadcast yet.
  • jhine
    jhine

I know i'm not perfect , but that's a bit much !

Jan

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I refuse to watch any of their crap these days, thankfully some of you are all too willing and tell me how bad it is without me having to feel ill /angry watching it myself LOL

So thanks for sparing me from that.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    The leaders have aimed their guns at their feet and fired them off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit