November 2017 JW broadcasting HYPOCRISY!

by stuckinarut2 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Let it be understood that the WTS creates its own rules, most of which supports the ongoing presentable image of the organization.

Is it any wonder why the WTS did nothing when confronted with instances of pedophilia ?

The " Lets leave it Jehovah's hands " was used as scapegoat toward the responsibility to take assertive action.

Thousands of instances of pedophilia were swiped away.

There is a constant endeavor by JWS to make a clean upholding image not just toward its individual members but toward the entire organization as well.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

JD, I know. It's just a pitiful adjustment, because it makes no difference.

Accusations will still go unreported because the GB will not instruct the Elders to report accusations unless their particular state requires it.

What a pity. Gods one true religion cannot do what's moral, unless they absolutely have no other choice.

For the record, I'm saying the adjustment is straight up bullshit.

DD

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

WT word-wankery who can know it?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What can be seen time and again is the WTS is more concerned about its public image than the safe protection of children.

Adhering to the bible has been advantageous from their perspective.

You could say the WTS is spiritually avowed to protect its own image.

The two witness rule has been exploited extraneously by certain JWS who preconceived what it meant to them.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Any organization's goal is to survive. The problem we have with the borg is they are playing to a captive audience so they can say pretty much what they want to that audience with impunity.

Thought control.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Corporations are like living beings. Attack them, and they fight to live.

The ORG is like a parasitic super-organism. Unlike an Ant Colony, it has no benefit to the greater ecosystem. At least, not one that I can see. I suppose one could argue that false hope can benefit Dubs....

At any rate, it does more harm than good. It's like a mutation that lives to serve itself. Maybe a bigger creature will squash it someday?

It will be a necessary, painful, yet temporary event.

DD

• steve2
  • bennyk
    bennyk

How concerned could they be about accuracy and avoiding errors? They cannot even get their own history right...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit