November 2017 JW broadcasting HYPOCRISY!

by stuckinarut2 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ok...so I am on a bit of a temper tantrum rant here...but if anyone has (endured) watched this month's broadcast, you will know what I mean!

I have only watched 20 mins so far, and the hypocrisy is mind blowing. They dare to go on about how thoroughly they research the material produced, so that errors are prevented etc.

For instance, the actually say how they ensure that a scientist is not misquoted, or that an "evolutionist" is not inaccurately quoted to make it seem like his comments are different to his intentions. Um hello?? Anyone remember the infamous Ramah Singh quote?

They give "lessons" on looking critically at material to ensure it is ACCURATE!

Seriously? Are they that BRAZEN as to dare do this? The GB / Society have no freedom of speech here!

Have they forgotten the scripture at Romans 2:21 "if you teach others, do you not teach yourself? You the one preaching against stealing, do you steal?"

Im sure others can include some specific points. Please add to this thread.

• Listener
    Listener

I just made a post over at Reddit about one of the claims towards the end of the video.

James "Jim" Mantz (a helper to the Writing Committee) says this -

"We cling to our accurate understanding of the Bible."

Their understanding of the Bible is their personal interpretation and he is claiming that it is accurate. It flies in the face of their 'new light' excuses.

• alanv
    alanv

Watchtower have no shame at all. They will say anything that makes their org look good. Its only when witnesses get the courage to do independent checking that they will find they have been totally misled.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Stucky. Is this the one where they are saying that 'apostates(tm)' and the media are talking about the 2 witness rule? Implying, if the scriptures say there should be a 2 witness rule in child abuse cases, then the scriptures trump the law? That jobos need to 'cling' to the accurate understanding of the scriptural 2 witness rule? SERIOUSLY? After all the good these b7 rock star popes could do with cleaning up their organisation..............words bloody well fail me.......

....and what was this about Napoleon was French so he spoke French? Did I imagine that or did that mofo really say that??? I thought Napoleon was Corsican.

I'm afraid it is very unhappifying.

The GB are the sort of men that want sense knocking into them with some heavy mining equipment and electric chairs.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Me after the Broadcast:

• Half banana
    Half banana
    "We cling to our accurate understanding of the Bible."

............like a drowning sailor clings to his punctured life raft.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

JoHo - I think you broke your umbrella in your ardour............or are you reloading it?

I hope these kind of broadcasts will be the undoing of the 7 rock star popes. Surely jobos will see how they are NOT protecting children from GB like minded abusers.

I wonder what Angus Stewart would have to say?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Good point Punk! What would Angus Stewart and the amazing ARC team say indeed!

The guidelines that the ARC handed down have been simply mocked and ignored by the GB. Such arrogance and conceit

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@punkofnice Meh, good riddance. Kept attracting lightning bolts and mentally unstable folk looking for shelter in a cult.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

JoHo - Here is my umbrella for the jobo rock star popes

Image result for umbrella funny

Stucky - As the 2 witness rule IS used in cases of child abuse, how can they dare say that their weirdo cult is the best one to protect children form GB approved child abusers?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit