the beautiful Towers hotel now for sale

by neat blue dog 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Its a gorgeous building, and you should see the commercial they made for it.

http://21clarkstreet.com

The commercial video, as well as the cool 360° VR views are available on the home page of

https://www.watchtowerbrooklynrealestate.com

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

From the sales description:

Watchtower purchased the property in 1975

Oh, the irony!

• sparky1
    sparky1

"All Along The WATCHTOWER........................."

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    Seling off more of the family silver are we i wonder what they will do when all the family silver has gone
  • OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups
    Is someone keeping a running tally of the building sales in Brooklyn? It will be nice to know what the total haul will be.
  • ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

So here once again is my issue with the sale of all of these properties and how they are being marketed. The WT purchased these properties at a time when Brooklyn was on the ropes financially and a less than desirous location. They removed the properties from the tax rolls and gave zero back to the community. Now they are marketing them to the ultra rich and thereby contributing to the gentrification of Brooklyn, once again showing that they could care less about the mess they leave behind.

On top of all of this they market these properties in a fashion that panders to all of the things they are supposed to stand against namely materialism and a society that values hedonism over spirituality.

The textbook definition of hypocrisy. Just evil and vomit inducing.

BTW  I once sat in one of the towers and flipped Bud bottle caps onto the street below as a drunken Bethelite. Then later puked up beer and pizza in my friends room at the 107 building.  Ahhh good times.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel
    I was a housekeeper on the 2nd floor of the towers in 1975. WT was renovating the Towers and there were "worldly" people still living in it. And now they are selling it. Poor organization, they don't know who they are or what they are selling anymore about the future.
  • Dagney
    Dagney

Wowzers! That is some commercial!

Those Brooklyn kids must be having the time of their lives play acting in these vids.

• millie210
    millie210

In the third picture in the gallery, the guy has tight pants on.

Howd that get past the pants police?

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Watchtower ‘sales pitch’

FOR SALE—THE TOWERS AT 21 CLARK STREET, BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

Watchtower is pleased to present for sale The Towers at 21 Clark Street, Brooklyn, New York

Merriam-Webster definition

- pleased -

Experiencing pleasure, satisfaction, or delight

Synonyms blissful, chuffed , delighted, gratified, happy, joyful, joyous, glad, satisfied, thankful, tickled

Related Words beaming, blithe, blithesome, buoyant, cheerful, cheery, gay, gladsome, lighthearted, sunny, upbeat; gleeful, jocund, jolly, jovial, laughing, merry, mirthful, smiling; beatific, ecstatic, elated, enraptured, entranced, euphoric, exhilarated, intoxicated, rapturous, rhapsodic ; exuberant, exultant, jubilant, rapt, rejoicing, thrilled; hopeful, optimistic, rosy, sanguine

Therefore we could correctly say;

Watchtower is gleeful to present for sale The Towers at 21 Clark Street, Brooklyn

Watchtower is exhilarated to present for sale The Towers at 21 Clark Street, Brooklyn

Watchtower is enraptured to present for sale The Towers at 21 Clark Street, Brooklyn

Watchtower is intoxicated to present for sale The Towers at 21 Clark Street, Brooklyn

Watchtower is rhapsodic to present for sale The Towers at 21 Clark Street, Brooklyn

Watchtower is rejoicing to present for sale The Towers at 21 Clark Street, Brooklyn

Watchtower is gay to present for sale The Towers at 21 Clark Street, Brooklyn

My question;

Why are they so happy to be offering this property for sale?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit