Unsung Movie Villains

by LoveUniHateExams 18 Replies latest social entertainment

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Not a movie but a comic....NEGAN!

All time best bad guy! Played to perfection by Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Agent smith is all time great, but uni asked for “forgotten” or unsung villians.. hugo weaving is by no means forgotten. To my point, neo was only great because smith was so evil.

In terms of forgotten maybe i could say alan rickman in “quigley down under” as marston. Fantastic villian in a movie that dosent always get a lot of credit... its just hard to find forgotten villians. Villians make movies therefore we dont forget them

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lol but negan is neither forgotten nor unsung!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Morph - yeah you have a point with your comment on page 1.

Maybe 'forgotten' or 'unsung' are the wrong words.

I suppose I had in mind 'lesser' villains - Carter Burke and the Sheriff of Nottingham are two more examples.

Both good characters - and Alan Rickman played his role excellently in Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. I'd completely forgotten about that movie.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

So no GOAT villains - gotcha.

Cept I forgot all the forgotten ones.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

I think Koba is an unsung villain. I mean, trying to enslave the entire human race is one thing. But for an ape to kill another ape - now that's truly unforgivable!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Michael Madsen Reservoir Dogs

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Ok, I'm dating myself but.... Jessica Walter in 1971 " Play Misty for Me" It Was obviously an inspiration for the character Glen Close played in the 1987 "Fatal Attraction".

Both women played their parts to perfection!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Tom Hiddlesons's Loki in all the Thor films. So bad he's good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit