Do You Love The Country You Are In or From?

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Hey Phizzy, you can love some people with all you have to give and they will see this as a weakness to be exploited, and before you know it you are a persecuted minority in your own country.

RB

• fulano
    fulano

@phizzy. If I would have been English, I would have been proud. You have got it all. Beautiful women, with blond hair I mean, great car history, best men’s shoes in the world, nature, castles, music, poets, movies, detective series, etc etc.

I am dutch but with an english heart, so is my wife.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I like the UK less with each year. As for 'love'.........can't say it's a word I'd use. I was just born here awaiting a 'New world(tm) from Jehovah(tm)'. So, I don't really have any feelings. I'd go as far as to say that 'love' is just a fake evolutionary thing we get trapped into.

I could easily live in Canada. Probably near as Toronto without being in it.

• minimus
    minimus

I’m glad I live in the USA because I’m used to it and I appreciate much of the country. It’s not perfect but I’ll take it over living in China or North Korea.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Minimus, what would you change about the USA? I want universal health care for all citizens and those here legally. Also, legal weed nationwide (on the federal level). I also want those who collect welfare to have to work for their check.

• minimus
    minimus

Bi I like what you say

• minimus
    minimus

I just don’t think you should simply give everyone everything they want. It galls me that an illegal alien can get taken care of in every way imaginable yet our veterans are taken care of like second class citizens. Take care of your citizens first then we can talk about the others.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I want universal health care for all citizens and those here legally.

Who do you want to pay for it?

• Jazzbo
    Jazzbo

I have lived in multiple countries but I was born and am currently living in the US. I love this country, it's still the country with the most individual liberty and a proud heritage; the vast majority of the malicious Leftist propaganda is without context, is vastly distorted, or is flat out false. I also really like Switzerland, Norway and the UK. If I had to pick another country it would probably be Switzerland.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit