exposed 3 jw's in front of my jw dad

by JunkYardDog 17 Replies latest jw friends

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

on a road trip with my jw dad and stopped AT the rest stop. this jw laDY walked up to me with a craptower. BIG mistake. . i ripped her on wt history the ttatt. I ripped her about 1914 1799, 1874 etc. it was like taking candy from A baby. I had her in a tizzy. , she dragged over her 2 jw friends and i I made them all look like DOPES in 10 minutes. I was on fire i was hammering them on how little they knew about the wts and the bible. the best part was my jw father witnesses the whole thing and never said a word from a distance. LONG story short they all got into their car and raced away from the rest stop.. I told the jw's you all ran into a WT historian . there is nothing you caN SAY i haven't heard before and have a answer for. it was a wipe out they never knew whaT it them . I told my dad in the car see how stupid and un educated jw's are.... it was a great un witness. JWD

• Landy
    Landy

Or you could have simply said 'No thanks'.

• freddo
    freddo

"Or you could have simply said 'No thanks'."

Not nearly so satisfying though!

Maybe a little seasoning next time?

• kairos
    kairos

They won't use that experience on the meeting will they?

JWs put themselves into people's personal space with 'preaching', yet feel 'persecuted' when they come across someone the can one up them on EVERY subject.

The danger to people is when they stop thinking. I wasted 25 plus years as a JW because I chose to quit thinking.

Be like Kevin... Think!

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Username not "lapdog." He has no alternative. Ruff.

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

Wish I could have been there to hear that! They just got owned by the top dawg!

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

STDH.txt

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice
    • JYD... you are doing god's work my son...it's called sifting
  • cantleave
    cantleave

It's unusual for them to approach anyone these days, they just stand near to (not even next to) their cult carts and chat to each other about last night's TV shows.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

You "mentally diseased apostate" you.... 😉

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit