One State bucking the Trend-------TEXAS

by pistolpete 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Jehalapeno - I cut and pasted this from a reply I made in another thread. Your an idiot and deserve to live in Texas (even if you reside in another state)

I think basically it began to flourish through people

(a) Having a me first attitude and to Hell with everyone else. If I want to do it I’m going to do it and no one is going to stop me.

(B) People just not listening.

I live in a country where people did listen. The threat was taken seriously with immediate shut down. None compliance was meet with public naming and shaming on national TV, and court appearances. I think the results speak for themselves really. Covid is almost a thing of the past. I’ve kept my job, house prices are booming with very low interest rates, and the local economy is in good shape compared to other western countries. The present government that handled the covid situation, steam rolled the opposition in the elections a few weeks back, and it has been stated that the election was won on the handling of Covid. I don’t think it was a case of the opposition doing badly but rather the present government doing well. I must admit this was a major factor in my voting decision. I think for a relatively small country, of only a couple of million people, we are the envy of the world.

I’m my opinion this “to hell with anyone else attitude” can be seen with gun laws in the USA. Right to bear arms, first amendment, and absolutely no one is going to tell me anything else. Now, like covid, they have got a problem that is almost out of control. https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5657575071678464/walmart-pulling-guns-ammo

Telling indeed.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    Joe: your aversion to the “me first attitude” is because you traded one moralizing cult for another one.
    You should always put yourself before others. I don’t want any friends that value themselves less than others. My friends should have self-worth. Those that don’t are usually boring.
  • millie210
    millie210

Jehalapeno,

Good morning, you may or may not be an idiot but your posts here do not indicate or prove that in any way. In fact, they indicate the opposite.

The fact that your opinion gets labeled as "idiot" just shows the person doing the labeling feels all incited and reactionary.

The older people I know in my area are the ones saying " You all go out and live life and keep the economy going, I will stay home and take care of my own business and health."

There's probably a reason why I like those older people...

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

For those that feel like Conservatives or Liberals have either blown handling of COVID 19 or they feel they personally are Gods representative conscience on the matter...:

There are between 210,000 to 448,000 preventable deaths due to medical errors in Hospitals each year in the U.S.

435,000 people that die from using tobacco per year in the U.S.

112,000 people per year die due to obesity in the U.S.

85,000 per year die from alcohol use in the U.S.

When have you ever heard of any of these deaths reported on an hourly and daily basis on any news channel or spend all day every day reporting on stories related to these needless deaths?

How many of you have ever written authorities to stop these preventable deaths?

Name something constructive that you have personally done to eliminate any of the above needless deaths?

How about all the people that die in motorcycle accidents, skiing, NASCAR races, in automobiles. People die every day and living forever IS just a dream.

The medical field is doing a lot better with effective treating covid cases and the death rate has dropped considerably.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The Media is a lying machine, 💯. The tests are flawed and the false positives are well over 90%. Furthermore anyone over the age of 65 has a 1 in 300,000 chance of dying.

Locking down any country based on case numbers is the height of insanity.

If you wear a mask indoors in your own home, don’t sing, and don’t drink on Thanksgiving then you DESERVE to be slave of the Harris/Biden administration and China, or whatever Globalist runs your particular government.

Wake up.

DD

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

In Hawaii they are so constricting that loud laughter has been banned as well. Now you can only do a low HA.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

@ Jehalapeno - Somewhat ironic that someone who stated, "Your an idiot. . ." is not intelligent enough to know the difference between Your and You're.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno - Somewhat ironic that someone who stated, "Your an idiot. . ." is not intelligent enough to know the difference between Your and You're.

I noticed that too. haha

However, this is the internet. I don't expect people to use proper grammar in simple text communications. It's not like this is an academic or business setting.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Right on, Sigfrid! Where is the outrage and paranoia for all those preventable deaths, where is the paranoia due to flu season? Should we shut the economy down??

Meanwhile, guess who’s open for business? CHINA... Guess who’s getting richer? Bill Gates, Bezos, Wal-Mart... But you need to shut down your small business, wear a mask inside your home on Thanksgiving, avoid alcohol, singing, ect.

Oh yeah, while the Government stooges are having fancy dinners with lobbyists on your dime, while not wearing masks, they will decide how best to implement Universal Income for you. They will also make sure you get your vaccinations so you can have your travel pass, and they will track you with contact tracing.

Disobey and you lose your privileges, just like China! Did I mention they are open for business??

DD

• Steel
    Steel

Its really sad watching ex JW of all people still falling for the persecution complex and conspiracy nonsense.

Like if you have to wear a mask next thing the thing the goverment will do is make you stuff a jar of pickles up your ass or the stat 99.8 survive getting the virus.

My sister is an ICU nurse who has to risk her life 16 hours a day fixing total dipshits .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit