One State bucking the Trend-------TEXAS

by pistolpete 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

As Thanksgiving is just around the corner, just about all the States are implementing Total Lock-down with High Penalties on any citizen who disobeys.

But what is the deal with TEXAS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH0Fg5gqhvw

TEXAS so far has 1.7 million cases of Corona virus-----and 21 thousand deaths, and the scorns from every Democratic State continues in all the media that the Governor of TEXAS just doesn’t care about his citizens dying.

But Wait-----------we now know that the media is nothing more than a LYING MACHINE.

Since the Virus started around March, the Governor has kept an eye, NOT ON WHAT THE MEDIA SAYS AND THE TONS OF CONFLICTING STATEMENTS BY THE MEDICAL EXPERTS.

But instead, the Governor has kept an eye on hospitals within the State and instead of measuring how many have CAUGHT THE VIRUS, the Governor has kept a close eye on how MANY HAVE ACTUALLY DIED FROM THE VIRUS-----AND WHO ARE THE ONES DYING.

The good thing about this Governor is that all through the pandemic, he has given GUIDELINES and not implemented LAWS WITH PUNISHMENT.

Quote from Governor; "Government does not need to micromanage what people do, instead they need Guidelines on the safest way to deal with the Virus"

So Texas with a population of close to 30 million, only 21 thousand have died, that comes to about .0007 --------not even one percent.

And of those that died, all were elderly and have some underling condition. A few young ones have died and they also had some type of underling condition or were obese.

With this in mind, the Governor has not implement any lock-rules State rules. But he did make it known that each County and City can set up their own rules according to what they see in their area hospitals. As a result, Counties and Cities run by Democratic Mayors are making their own rules and destroying their economies. But The Republican Cities and Counties are flourishing, businesses are thriving, and family members are taking steps to protect their elderly ones.

Some of these cities following the Governor’s recommendations are seeing many big business corporations closing shop in their home Democratic State, and moving in to a Texas City that uses common sense and not impose lock-down on it’s Citizens. This is one reason why Elon Musk is building a factory in Texas.

I personally have friends who live in Texas, and many of them have said that their business has grown more this year compared to last year.

We need more people with COMMON SENSE running for Governors, Congress, Senate, and the President. That's what makes a Country Strong,

• millie210
  • Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

I'm from Texas and now live in Florida. Florida has been awesome as well.

99.9% of people here going in public indoors wear masks, whether there is a county requirement or not.

• millie210
    millie210

Let me try that again:

• Terry
    Terry

The "disparity" between infections and mortality is practically negligible.
    I live in Texas in Tarrant County.

A large number of people have moved to Texas from California and New York for various reasons + the immigration from across the Rio Grande from Mexico, et all is a constant variable.

Except for 10 years of my life, I've always been a Texan. Citizens of this state (rather than recently arrived) have a peculiar and quite particular attitude about their state.
    This is reflected in who gets elected.

It's this individualistic philosophy which could place a Governor in the proverbial "cross-hairs" if he tried to forbid people from exercising their 'liberty' as they see fit.

I'd hazard a guess our Governor is keeping his finger to the wind and right now it is a middle finger to the "know-it-alls" who want a crack-down on any Texan's arbitrary movements.

It doesn't affect me in the least since I don't go anyplace except to ride my bicycle solo.
    When I go to the grocery store, everybody wears masks.
    Bars are open and I have been once or twice with a buddy of mine. We stay outside on broad open patios served by masked servers.
    I know nobody personally who has contracted Covid.
    So far - so good.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

They told me that to go to the grocery store all I needed was gloves and a mask.

They lied.

Everyone else was wearing clothes.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Except for 10 years of my life, I've always been a Texan. Citizens of this state (rather than recently arrived) have a peculiar and quite particular attitude about their state.
    This is reflected in who gets elected.

It's this individualistic philosophy which could place a Governor in the proverbial "cross-hairs" if he tried to forbid people from exercising their 'liberty' as they see fit.

Texas is unusual. Michael Bloomberg sunk between 100-200 million in Texas to get rid of Guns and turn the State Blue, and failed. And Beto O Rourke, a Democrat from Texas who tried-ddd to run for President and promised; "HELL YA, we are coming for your guns"

And the next day Gun shops all across the nation were having "Beto O Rouke AR 15 sales" and by the end of the day just about every gun shop had sold out.---It was a good day for Gun Shops.

Trying to take away Guns from a Texas is like trying to take away someone's girl-friend or wife for a one night stand

And what happened to Beto O Rourke

https://gunsandgadgetsdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/beto1-e1569364004387.jpg

https://gunsandgadgetsdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/70644019_520261752110521_954522297891291136_n.jpg

• TD
    TD

AZ has a higher per capita gun ownership than Texas, voted blue this time around and no lockdown either. Some of this is probably attributable to regional attitudes, population density and things other than pure politics.

• Steel
    Steel

Too bad the Evangelicals couldn't care about the elderly as much as they do about 6 week old fetuses.

As a life long conservative, I am done. Its an embarrassment, especially with a vaccine roll out only a few months away.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    Too bad the Evangelicals couldn't care about the elderly as much as they do about 6 week old fetuses.
    As a life long conservative, I am done. Its an embarrassment, especially with a vaccine roll out only a few months away.

Why don’t the elderly stay home, then?

I care more about working and feeding my kids than I do about some old person. Doesn’t mean I don’t care about the elderly at all. It just means they aren’t high on my list of priorities.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit