Walmart pulling guns and ammo

by road to nowhere 19 Replies latest members politics

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I read it, and sure enough the local store has nothing on the e shelves. It was sold pretty thin to start with. I havent looked at the local gun shop or the big box fur and feather store. I already have all I need

Of course the local witnesses say that if trump loses the Republicans will riot. They dont watch much news.

• Simon
    Simon

Everyone knows the people who riot and cause property damage are the extreme left. They've been doing it all year, they are doing it right now in many cities and when Biden loses it will be an excuse to do it some more.

Given how many stores have already been looted, it is a pragmatic decision to remove guns and ammo so they don't fall into the wrong hands.

The only ammo they get should be moving at high velocity.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

When Joe wins, this removal will be permanent! Glorious days and praise God! Everyone knows an unarmed society is a polite society.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Not like Walmart was carrying much beyond a .22LR

• millie210
    millie210

Its ok that Walmart does this.

Everyone shrewd and wise enough to deserve to have a gun in their hands has already taken care of things.

• LV101
    LV101

I knew I should have ordered the James Bond gun from the store. Cute, small, little, gun! The young girls working the counter pack them in their holsters. Reckon safer than carrying in one's garter belt - if, in fact, true.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

The only ammo they get should be moving at high velocity.

OK, that was my laugh for the day, which means a great way to start the day instead of all the doom and gloom the news media portrays ever single minute of the day.

Walmart pulling guns and ammo

I've never bought ammo at Walmart, It's a lot cheaper to buy bulk online. Of course now ammo is expensive and rare to find. 9mm Hollow point is between $1.30 to $1.98 per bullet. And regular FMJ for training is being sold in bulk only at $600 per box.

• millie210
    millie210

that is why its good to buy the necessary equipment and ingredients to make your own bullets.

Or make fast friends with a gunsmith who already has the knowledge and equipment. Wonderful group of people, artisans really.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

a 9mm hollow point bullet costing $1.98.

thats a lot of money just to fire it at a target at a shooting range.

• RolRod
    RolRod

I just read yesterday that they were putting everything back. Of course some states like NJ and NYC with strict gun laws don't sell guns

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit