"Just around the corner." The dumbest song that I have ever heard..

by DATA-DOG 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Every time I see a video like this now, I ask myself what the actors in it will think of it in 10 or 20 years.

At least the first couple will be dead. . . . and Paradise will still be -- "right around the corner". . . . Doc

• sparky1
    sparky1

"At least the first couple will be dead........" - Doc

Yes that's true.............for them, death is probably 'just around the corner'

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Brother's never could keep their hands off a them ho's!

Where I am at there is no hazard of wanting to touch any of the ho's in the hall. Even with a ten foot vaccinated crowbar. They are the dregs of humanity.

That is why I am dating a "worldly" woman.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

These "musical" features of the monthly broadcast are really the pits .This one most of all . We go to a cong. showing of the broadcast for oldies without the net at home. It is an excruciating hour but the pay off is a cuppa and buffet that they lay on . One of them makes sandwiches to die for! Anyway, Sis Blues always heads for the ladies excuse-me before the end. She cannot stand the apologies for music they end with!

Just thinking about it - it has a pleasant hummable tune , an attractive looking video and words that repeat.....just like an advertising jingle, which is what it is.

Mind you it is a hit with the brainless ones. I know an elder who winds up his wife by walking around the house singing it all the time

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit