Window washer wishing he made different life choices

by neat blue dog 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

If that were me enjoying my dinner and I looked around to see someone like this staring at our table, I would call the waiter and ask him to pull the shades, and to be on the lookout for mostly peaceful protestors.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

"Just look at these people, wining and dining, enjoying the finer things in life! Who do they think they are?! The governing body?!"

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Lol, you guys! Thank goodness we are all hilarious.

That picture is ridiculous. What a creeper..

I had this job where I was on call, and it was hot AF... As I’m slaving away on a rooftop, I hear laughing and music. I look down and see young, attractive and financially well off “worldly” folks having a great time at a pool party. These were obviously educated people who probably had a tech job to afford the luxury life in the city.

I felt like complete shit to be honest. No professional sports allowed, no higher education allowed, just flea-trained to jump only so high. I really hated life and the cult that day...

DD

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Good one, Nowwhat. I had a similar thought. Publisher Window Washer watches as his donation to the World Wide Work is put to good use entertaining the Governing Body entourage at the local Regional Convention.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Here is a good one- you are slaving away at a job an told not to get a higher education. Then you see an elder's son with a new car with a college education a well to do job and a position at the Kingdom Hell. But you no matter what you do you're shit on.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

In JWS world happiness comes on the end of a toilet brush or a window squeegee.

When you are not cleaning windows and toilets you should be out in service spreading the doctrinal lies and false teachings made by the WTS(GB) men ......... oh yes and give money $$$ to the organization as well, all these things please Jah and will surely put yourself in his favor so your not killed at the soon to come Armageddon.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Tell me about it I'm a 60 year old grass cutter with no retirement. Because all I heard was "soon,yes very soon..." It took the overlapping generation teaching to finally wake this dumbass up when I should have left in '95 when the 1914 generation got thrown out the window!

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

When I was younger, I cleaned offices and sometimes windows. I remember that people working in those offices were looking at me with pitty, thinking I had a shitty job. While they were averaging 15$/hr at the time, I was making 30$ and was my own boss.

Now i'm in another profession and industry. But point is that if you do things right, you can do a whole lot of monney in cleaning, even more than many professionals will do with their own career.

• 08out
    08out

I'm primarily a drywall hanger ,I never would have made this choice if I wasn't so brainwashed. My whole life growing up i was told the sky is falling so why bother going to college,it still burns my ass

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Yes, we are watching our elderly family members, work into their 60's and 70's. I mean hard labor work. They pioneered, back in the day. Did everything that they were told. NOW? They are tired and bitter. They won't admit it but they were duped!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit