Window washer wishing he made different life choices

by neat blue dog 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
  • 3rdgen
    3rdgen

LOL!

What Watchtower doesn't mention: These are the affluent children of the JWs who ignored all the counsel and started successful businesses and careers, then either sent their kids to college or set them up with their company.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

That’s a Pioneer Dinner and he is just a low hour publisher.

DD

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

DD, Haha!

Probably the other way around.

• Overrated
    Overrated

The guy doing the window washing wish he went to college instead of Pioneered.

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

It is obvious that their lives are so unhappy, meaningless, filled with anxiety and depression. No wonder that many Worldly people commit suicide.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Hot damn...what professional window washer uses rubber gloves clear-up to his elbows to wash windows...is he using muratic acid or what? :)

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

He's thinking: Look at those phony Christians enjoying themselves. They don't know how to suffer like I do, they don't love Jehovah ('s organization). I bet they won't be laughing when Jehovah destroys all the churches. Glad I'm no part of the world!

The borg attracts misfits, makes them feel special by inflating their pride, and actually makes them feel happy about being disenfranchised.

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

Sea Breeze says, "The borg attracts misfits, makes them feel special by inflating their pride, and actually makes them feel happy about being disenfranchised."

This is true, I've even heard lifer Bethelites say this.

Look at that little squirt bottle. Lol! He's not moving fast enough to make any money.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

NEAT BLUE DOG:

Normally, I would have nothing against window washers or anybody else in a cleaning occupation. Some of them probably do well. Good for them.

The problem is that the JW religion knocked me for my full time office job and put ‘cleaning people’ on a pedestal as though they were better Christians than I was. Maybe they got more hours of ministry in?? Whatever. The fact is I didn’t go that route and have No regrets now about it.

DATA DOG:

That may very well be a ‘pioneer dinner’ and he is a low hour publisher like I was considered..They could keep their petty reward or pat on the back..I’m glad I kept my job until the end..And I’m glad I’m not around them now to listen to their appeals for money!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit