2017 Convention Video Remember The Wife Of Lot

by pale.emperor 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0qpoelk2R4

The dad in this is a total douche.

I dont know if the videos have become more judgemental and culty in the year since i left - or maybe im just noticing it more?

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

I find that the way they portrayed the lesbian @49:57 was a complete caricature. I have gay friends and only gay jerks, once invited into someone’s house, would go and confront them on their personal beliefs and make it a big deal. If they are not comfortable with such beliefs, they would not go in that house in the first place.

Yes, there are gay jerks, but they are a minority. They chose that minority.

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

I saw that I was going to have to waste an hour and a half on this and decided ahead of time that it's more cult recruitment bullshit.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Holy s**t! That's a full length movie! Not great acting, but getting better. I have to make the time to watch the whole thing.

What makes it more cultic is that they are cramming cultic life in one 90 minute single movie.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

The man’s reaction at @58:20 is despicable. She invites his family and he makes a deal about it because “none of them are in the truth.” “They’re only here to socialize, they’re not here to talk about Jehovah!”

First conversation he gets with a cousin immediately becomes confrontational! “You spend a lot of time with your church, we feel left out! […] Do you really spend time with us, during holidays?” Then, the brother, goes in full defence mode and ends by saying “Between that and work, we really have busy schedule”. It’s just a polite way of saying: “We don’t want to hang around with our family”. Where is the love man??? And just to make sure people felt the cousin is a looser, they made him look for a job.

When I was in, we made sure to go see our family during summer breaks and find other reasons to hang around.

Then, they the uncle as despicable, manipulative and abuser. It’s all about him and how he looks. Do what I say. I don’t respect your beliefs. Yes, there are people like this. But out there, their a minority! Being successful is not equal to being egocentric!

AHHHHHHHHHH! Why am I even watching this???

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

1:27:24 - has anybody ever received welcome like this from your KH? I never did in the 32 years i attended.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

They are now ploughing the gutter of guilt tripping. Sitting through this at an assembly or even. KH, vomit inducing. PE no me neither, never met at any KH with greetings, even as a visiting speaker (even to Kirkby) Meetings of any kind now must be intelligence rotting. Cannot watch anymore of this radicalisation of people.

• sir82
    sir82

Fear, guilt, and emotional manipulation are the only arrows left in the WTS quiver.

They have long since given up even the pretense that their doctrines are in any way intellectually, or even religiously, defensible. They don't even bother trying anymore.

Thus it will be until the WTS fades into obscurity or runs out of money, whichever comes first.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

The guy is a fucking jerk @58:50. Wife invites family over, decent looking individuals. He doesn't even bother saying hi to them. Instead, he walks in and gives them all the stank face

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Disgusting!

No need for drugs - only god's kingdom will cure. Hmmm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit