Vegan paradise

by coalize 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"...We'll all be dependent on GM rice, livin' in a vegan paradise..." :smirk:

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

I tried a vegetarian diet for 30 days until my neurologist found out about it . Oh, how quickly did he stop that diet. I just could not figure out why on earth I was getting so many migraines in those 30 days. NO, beans for you! That is beans of any kind. I would eat a whole package of lima beans for lunch and end up with a migraine. That was the year I received the long list of foods I am not allowed to eat. LOL. He was not my favorite doctor that day.

• tiki
    tiki

Perhaps the fauna as we know will become extinct and replaced with grass eaters...or perhaps there will be special trees that have hanging meatballs for fruitage...and the carnivores can forage on them. Or maybe extremely large nuts will develop in various meat flavors and they will roll through the hills so lions and hyenas can chase them down for a virtual "kill". Or perhaps it is all bosh.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ tiki...

Accelerated evolution... just like after the Flood. :smirk:

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll

...And yet I've never met a vegan or vegetarian JW. Granted, the odds are statistically against it (both being rather small minorities) but you would think someone who believes that humans were created by God to live on veggies might give it a try. Why wait until the new system of things?

All I ever got from JW friends over my dietary choice was resistance either in the form of genuine concern for my health or derisive comments that seemed to be questioning the manliness of not eating meat. It's said (with much truth) that vegetarians and vegans can be moralistic f*cktards who want to impose their diet on everyone else but, at least among JWs, I got the distinct (though covert) impression that foreswearing meat eating was a path to the dark side.

On a related note, the WT teaching that animals with sharp, spiky teeth and jaws powerful enough to break bones were created to eat plants was one of the many factors that went into my decision to leave. The idea is so idiotic that it almost seems like a test: if you can believe it, you're more than ready to swollow everything else the WTBTS teaches. To this day I don't understand how my mom or anyone else can accept such brazen nonsense! I once read a sociological study which found that the more intelligent a person is, the more prone they are to believing in 'crazy' ideas and, having a few crazy ideas myself, I find that rather flattering; but some things aren't just crazy or wildly improbable, they're impossible. Vegetarian lions are one of those things.

• prologos
    prologos

how about pecto- and lacto vegetarians?

When I see a cow with a big udder and a boy with fishing rod, or fly fishing in those perennial streams and lakes of wt paradise scenes, i'll believe it.

There are pollo/lacto/pesco vegetarians among the super centenarians bsw. but many smokers, inhaling vegetables.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Haha! You beat me to it Diogenesister!!

"Keep spending most our lives dreamin' of our vegan paradise"πŸŒπŸ‰πŸŽπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆ

Very cool!

• blondie
  • evilApostate
    evilApostate

There are no reliable plant-based sources of vitamin B12. Hence, vegetarian food is usually enriched with the vitamin. Vitamin B12 deficiency can lead to anemia.

Therefore, paradise will be full of anemic people. lol

• smiddy
    smiddy

Jehovahs Witnesses need to really see some serious " Nature Videos" to get what happens in the real world and not fantasyland.

Every living thing lives off the death of another living thing and its always been the case.

And it would have had to have happened if the Garden of Eden was to have survived .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit